Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

Living and moving around DC …1st hand experience

There’s a difference in living in DC…..and knowing each and or just about every crime that occurs in DC. In comparison to the year prior……homicides in DC are up, carjackings in DC are up, robberies in DC are up. These are all numbers and stats that are public and or that you would know if you were in contact or touch with either your local police district and or ANC Commissioner.

I think "we" are good for the most part in terms of moving around.

Other types are more likely to get ran up on.

Everyone needs to walk around with their heads on a swivel though.

Get focused champ…..if you move around with your “head on a swivel”……then generally speaking you and or “we” aren’t good depending on where we are at. Despite what a lot of people think that **** ain’t or shouldn’t be normal.

Open the link and listen to the video. My condolences to the father for having to bury not just one, not two, but now three of his sons. With now two of his sons being killed while taking the Metro. One killed at Brookland last week and the other taken out at Deanwood 8 years ago.

That being said…..listening to the father as he deflects with the killing of his son. He blames the killing of his son on Metro and violence at metro stations instead of blaming the bastard black child that was raised by the single black mother. Long story short, black people love NOT holding other black people accountable. Especially when it comes to killing one another in our own community. Case in point with this father right here.

An 8th grader brought a knife with a 4-inch blade to my wife's school.

This is the 3rd time he's been caught with a knife at school, and they're giving him a one-day "in-school" suspension.
I asked her why he would change his behavior if he didn't receive any negative consequences, and she stated that restorative justice is where it's at right now.

This story is obviously gonna end with the kid stabbing a student or teacher, and people are gonna flip out when it's discovered he was previously caught with a knife 3x

All I could do is :smh:

Times are definitely different. When I was in high school our class President and honor roll student got a week suspension for bringing a butter knife to eat his lunch….

Open the link and listen to the video. My condolences to the father for having to bury not just one, not two, but now three of his sons. With now two of his sons being killed while taking the Metro. One killed at Brookland last week and the other taken out at Deanwood 8 years ago.

That being said…..listening to the father as he deflects with the killing of his son. He blames the killing of his son on Metro and violence at metro stations instead of blaming the bastard black child that was raised by the single black mother. Long story short, black people love NOT holding other black people accountable. Especially when it comes to killing one another in our own community. Case in point with this father right here.
From all accounts so far, the arrested suspect wasn't involved with whatever fight was going on? He just wanted to shoot ******? Please bury him.

From all accounts so far, the arrested suspect wasn't involved with whatever fight was going on? He just wanted to shoot ******? Please bury him.

Exactly. The words “bury him” should be coming from the father of the deceased but instead he’s playing around and playing games talking about violence in the metro stations. The father ain’t got no heart.

Times are definitely different. When I was in high school our class President and honor roll student got a week suspension for bringing a butter knife to eat his lunch….

They tried to suspend me for bringing a LOWRIDER magazine to class. It was like 3rd or 4th grade.

We literally were looking at the lowrider cars and the bicycles. Admins really thought it was for the women modeling next to the cars :lol: :lol: stupidest s*** ever.

Still pissed about it till this day

0CB69896-69FC-4BDB-A52A-E3A1A42920D8.jpeg

14 year old stabbed to death protecting his girlfriend from two 15 year old teens.

the two teens are being charged as adults.

crazy how there’s people in this thread that still believe kids shouldn’t be charged as adults for murder.

14 year old stabbed to death protecting his girlfriend from two 15 year old teens.

crazy how there’s people in this thread that still believe kids shouldn’t be charged as adults for murder.
I never understood the logic, either. If their grown enough to do crime, their grown enough to be charged as an adult. People need to stop “coddling” these juveniles…smh. Let them burn.

No one in this thread has ever said that :rofl:

And if they have pull the receipts

I never understood the logic, either. If their grown enough to do crime, their grown enough to be charged as an adult. People need to stop “coddling” these juveniles…smh. Let them burn.

I completely agree. That’s the thing though….the general population and more importantly politicians are going to have to realize that juvenile crime is INCREASING and is only going to continue down this path. Since that is the case folks everywhere are going to have to toughen up the laws and deal with juveniles as ADULTS. I say we give these “kids” what they want….which is jail time and tougher penalties.

I completely agree. That’s the thing though….the general population and more importantly politicians are going to have to realize that juvenile crime is INCREASING and is only going to continue down this path. Since that is the case folks everywhere are going to have to toughen up the laws and deal with juveniles as ADULTS. I say we give these “kids” what they want….which is jail time and tougher penalties.
That’s the drastic difference between blue states and red states. Not trying to get political, but it’s known that in red states the punishments are a lot more harsh on violent crime. Guaranteed, a lot of juvenile crime would drop drastically if that was the case.

DC needs to start charging juveniles as adults, BUT USAO seems to be afraid to do so. Hell, PG county is starting to charge juveniles as adults now.

Something needs to be done.

That’s the drastic difference between blue states and red states. Not trying to get political, but it’s known that in red states the punishments are a lot more harsh on violent crime. Guaranteed, a lot of juvenile crime would drop drastically if that was the case.

DC needs to start charging juveniles as adults, BUT USAO seems to be afraid to do so. Hell, PG county is starting to charge juveniles as adults now.

Something needs to be done.
Is there a big difference in violent crime between red n blue states?

I know of a few wild places in red states just off the top of my head where the harsher punishment doesn’t seem to matter

Harsher punishments doesn't deter crime. Never has it's just reactionary.
Yup that’s why I asked, if he really does a quick search he’ll see the reddest states had the highest homicide rates in 2023 :lol:

But yo be talking like he gets a lot of the crime news coverage n policy ideas from right wing sources where they say places like DC are “liberal hell holes filled with crime” to keep their base riled up and shook

Yup that’s why I asked, if he really does a quick search he’ll see the reddest states had the highest homicide rates in 2023 :lol:

But yo be talking like he gets a lot of the crime news coverage n policy ideas from right wing sources where they say places like DC are “liberal hell holes filled with crime” to keep their base riled up and shook

It's quite literally some of the lowest IQ takes I've seen up here. Literally one Google search would take them to the DOJ website to debunk everything they say.

No one in this thread has ever said that :rofl:

And if they have pull the receipts

you’re right. the argument originally in this thread was whether kids who commit murder should be given life in prison.

I’m on the side of making kids never see the light of day for murder.

you’re right. the argument originally in this thread was whether kids who commit murder should be given life in prison.

I’m on the side of making kids never see the light of day for murder.

I'm fine with that. I just want structures in place to decrease and prevent the crimes from taking place so that we don't have children committing these crimes.

Punishment is fine and dandy but you still had a dead person.

How you feel about punishing the parents as well?

Fine with this as well as long as it is implemented across the board equally regardless of demographic.

Back
Top Bottom