Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

They gotta get the “OG’s” that sending the youngins on dummy missions and putting crazy weapons in their hands off the street too…That’ll stop half of the bs early

A middle/high schooler just doesn’t find a chopper to walk around with, especially in a relatively strict gun law place like DC

I mean, its pretty obvious this needs to be done. I’m more surprised it wasn’t already a law.

Look at Muriel using that big brain of hers 😂
Does DC not have any truancy law at all or does it just not involve penalties for the parents?

The way we handle it over here is that every school is required by law to be linked with a "Center for Student Counseling."
When a student gets in trouble or struggles in school, the school refers them to the CSC for counseling in accordance with the student's needs.
Parents are also informed obviously.

Regarding truancy, the CSC (or the school itself) can make a criminal referral to the police.
Law enforcement will then either refer them for prosecution immediately or bind the student to a "truancy contract" that basically guarantees prosecution if they don't comply from that point on.
A truancy prosecution is mostly a fine but depending on the case, surrounding circumstances and through a bunch of other steps, the student can also be removed from the parents and put in a rehabilitation home for troubled students.

As far as consequences for the parents, that comes in the form of losing access to certain grants and being ordered to repay any and all education-related financial benefits they may have received. In addition to those financial penalties, they can also be prosecuted for violating the law that mandates going to school.
Prosecution under this law considers 2 aggravating or mitigating factors. The first is "unwillingness" (aka negligence), the other is "powerlessness" (inability to prevent). If the parents are deemed to be 'powerless', it's possible they won't face any penalties.

Last edited:
The link got taken down…..what was it about??
It was a raw footage of these juveniles with AK’s and Pistols hitting a little dude with it in the face on broad daylight…smh. It’s on killmoenews Instagram page if you’re following it.

Girls, 12 and 13, accused of beating 64-year-old man to death along DC's Georgia Avenue​

Girls, 12 and 13, accused of beating 64-year-old man to death along DC's Georgia Avenue​

I bet they will let them both walk and released back to their parents..

Their parents need to face punishment as well. No reason 12/13 year old girls are out after midnight and haven't been to school in weeks. They clearly don't care about them.

It’s about time!! If they live with you….if they are under 18 they are YOUR responsibility. Hopefully they start taking away government assistance if they are on it.

My younger cousin, the dude he ran with as a kid use to break into houses, in the Apartment projects that they lived in. His mom was on housing/section-8.

Dude broke into like 20+ homes in his OWN complex. His mom lost her section 8 voucher.

He’s an adult now and that dummy has been living from pillar to post ever since. Some people are just stuck on stupid and don’t want to clean up their act

My younger cousin, the dude he ran with as a kid use to break into houses, in the Apartment projects that they lived in. His mom was on housing/section-8.

Dude broke into like 20+ homes in his OWN complex. His mom lost her section 8 voucher.

He’s an adult now and that dummy has been living from pillar to post ever since. Some people are just stuck on stupid and don’t want to clean up their act

I’m all for that. Glad his mom lost her section 8 voucher. Let’s be real here…..a lot of the parents, rather single mothers of these juveniles that are committing these crimes are on some sort of government assistance or food voucher program. I say if your juvenile is arrested and convicted of certain crimes as a parent you automatically lose your government assistance, it’s just that simple.

Thanks for posting this DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican . I saw this on the news yesterday. This so called concerned citizen if he is a DC resident is apart of the problem IMO. Reason being this guy has all the smoke for the police, but not once did he call out the mom who helped raise the kid that ended up killing another kid just yesterday at Brookland Metro Station.

See if that shooter’s single mother……….(and make no mistake that shooter lives with and was raised by his single mother) was there at that press conference and identified as such that man wouldn’t say nothing. It would be business as usual on his end.

To take it a step further, where was this man’s energy when DC did it’s police reform in 2022 thus making it EASIER for criminals to commit more offenses without being held accountable. Where was this man at when certain DC politicians stood out in front of the Juvenile Rehabilitation Center and advocated for more soap and other nonsense on the criminals behalf.

See when certain citizens like this voted in the DC Council as is and made all those reforms years ago for the betterment of criminals in DC……this juvenile chaos that we now see being played out in front of our eyes is exactly what citizens like him and other signed up for. The mistakes you make yesterday…..cause you great pain and suffering further down the line.

Thanks for posting this DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican . I saw this on the news yesterday. This so called concerned citizen if he is a DC resident is apart of the problem IMO. Reason being this guy has all the smoke for the police, but not once did he call out the mom who helped raise the kid that ended up killing another kid just yesterday at Brookland Metro Station.

See if that shooter’s single mother……….(and make no mistake that shooter lives with and was raised by his single mother) was there at that press conference and identified as such that man wouldn’t say nothing. It would be business as usual on his end.

To take it a step further, where was this man’s energy when DC did it’s police reform in 2022 thus making it EASIER for criminals to commit more offenses without being held accountable. Where was this man at when certain DC politicians stood out in front of the Juvenile Rehabilitation Center and advocated for more soap and other nonsense on the criminals behalf.

See when certain citizens like this voted in the DC Council as is and made all those reforms years ago for the betterment of criminals in DC……this juvenile chaos that we now see being played out in front of our eyes is exactly what citizens like him and other signed up for. The mistakes you make yesterday…..cause you great pain and suffering further down the line.
Pro Criminals law makers and politicians. You can say some of the residents too are Pro Criminal…smh

idk where to ask this but how y’all feel about investing in property in NE/ SE/ SW? It’s my first investment property and wanna keep it low risk. Prices are pretty amazing. And growth/ reduction in crime could easily appreciate the value. But idk much about real estate investing tbh

idk where to ask this but how y’all feel about investing in property in NE/ SE/ SW? It’s my first investment property and wanna keep it low risk. Prices are pretty amazing. And growth/ reduction in crime could easily appreciate the value. But idk much about real estate investing tbh

DC still in a gentrification phase so you should be good for a while with your property value…No downturns are forecasted yet

It’s crime but it’s not as crazy as this thread or the news would make you think

Back
Top Bottom