UC Berkeley Represent

Any of you guys in Berkeley have parking near the stadium? I need to find some parking for Saturday's game. I'll pay $$$ for a good spot.

wood house with green shingles on dwight and warring. its next to a parking lot for an apartment building. dunno how much we charging i dont run the game day parking. its about a 5 minute walk to the stadium and is on frat row.

Damn... This thread is dead. Where yall at? No more UCB folk? If there is anyone on here, are yall going to be out there tomorrow? March 4th???

This thread ain't crackin' for $%**.. and to think you guys can even come in the Davis thread and try to represent.. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

This thread ain't crackin' for $%**.. and to think you guys can even come in the Davis thread and try to represent.. 
laugh.gif
They prob lames anyways. You gotta study 24/7 and during spring break at Berkeley. No time for NT.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

laugh.gif
They prob lames anyways. You gotta study 24/7 and during spring break at Berkeley. No time for NT.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
reminds me how my female friend be telling me she's sick of the school because thats all they do and when their out of class all her friends ever talk about is school work

^I swear one of my homegirls lame quotient increased to a noticeable level upon being a Cal bear. She used to be hella fun to kick it and now adheres to a tight sleep and work schedule. SMH. I don't see anything wrong with organizing your life, but damnnn......can't hang out wit yo homies a little bit longer? Live a little y'all.

tired.gif
Ok, this sucks. Credit card got compromised because someone tried to buy $277 worth of grocery at Walmart in Tuscon, AZ this past weekend with my info. A friend of mine told me on the news last night (NBC?) that 30 or so Berkeley students got their credi/debit cards compromised with similar attempts in Walmarts outside of CA. Anyone got more news about this? Anything is appreciated.

Sidebar, not even a current student and I still get f***** by Cal. SMH. 
laugh.gif

Got an e-mail about this. I wasn't affected though. That sucks you should go report it to them.
Dear Students,

EECS has recently learned of a wave of credit card fraud affecting UCstudents.  Nearly 40 EECS students have been affected.

UCPD is investigating this case and your report could make adifference.

If you are the victim of credit card fraud, it is *very important*that you file a police report. 

To file a report, please call (510) 981-5900.

Officer Mah at UCPD and DetectiveMelero have requested that all students affected file a report.  Ittakes 5 minutes ofyour time. 

You can call during the day at 510-981-5900 and ask foreither one of them. 

Or you can email them at: cmelero@ci.berkeley.ca.uscmah@ci.berkeley.ca.us

The specific information they need (along with your basic info)is:

The type of card and which bank it was from

The credit card number that was compromised

The dates of the fraudulent charges
The amount of the fraudulent charges

It is recommended that all students check credit and debit cardaccounts often and be on the lookout for unexpected charges.

Many thanks to the graduate students who brought this to our attention.

Sincerely,
The EECS Dept

Dang this thread is totally dead. How do you guys that go to UCB like it? I hear theres a lottt of competition out there & all anyone ever talks about is school.

it all depends what major and route you take. i hear at the HAAS school of business is cut-throat. the teachers rank their students from first to last, so everyone can see where you rank. its a rat race there. but there are a lot of chill people as well that study hard and also know how to play as well. berkeley is sick, don't regret coming here at all.

haas is fairly competitive, but as long as you surround yourself with the non cut throat people, it's not so bad. never heard anything of students being ranked first to last, even if they did, i'm sure that information wouldn't be available to the students.

i agree that berkeley is awesome though.

work hard play hard mentality works well with the harder majors.

Not a UC student but I'm campus every day thanks to my boy dufa.
pimp.gif

Yall got some nice facilities.
laugh.gif

I visit UC Berkeley often cause my girl goes there. Usually stop by Brazil Cafe that place is so addicting.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

What's good with the Hat place next to YoPo? Worth checking out or highly overpriced?

it's whatever, have Huf (smh), fitteds, and a bunch of snapbacks for the HBs, not overpriced at all, just like any other hat store........Cal doesn't have many HBs at all, let alone real heads. I've seen a few former SB heads, like one dude wearing Supreme, and that's about it. A bunch of posers in Vans and Toms, but seriously there are very very few real heads here.

B-high has a lot more HBs let me tell you. I went to ECHS (one town over)

Back
Top Bottom