UC IRVINE represent!

Irvine=a million asian people lmao. (I'm asian too, smh)
but i love it there cuz its sooo frickin close to the coast.

It has also been said to stand for "University of Civics and Integras" because of the predilection for these two types of cars (popular as rice rockets). Furthermore, UCI has been called the "University of Chinese Immigrants," and "Under Chinese Invasion," which arises from UCI having the largest percentage of Asian-American students out of all the UC campuses.

that above was from answers.com lol

i live in irvine but i dont go to the school. just live down the street from the school.. off jamboree and michelson

^That's probably the best one.

They pretty much shut down that little student center area, so I had to walk across to University Center if I ever wanted to eat on campus. Not that there weren't places on campus, just nothing I liked.

^^ i got a warning for parking in the area where its reserved for those people that work in the building. i didnt even know they had that. usually i just rely on my luck to find a space along the outside of town center where those other parking spaces are at.

Attended there for a good 4 years, took some time off. Planning on returning there maybe this fall/winter.

The area was great to live in but overall, Irvine was boring in terms of finding things to do. I miss the environment/weather, but dont miss living there much.
TEAM KB24 :Member #1
OG Member Since 2000, AIR JORDAN TWO3​

didn't go to UCI, but I used to spend some time there until i got banned (not literally but due to extenuating circumstances) lol

anyways, the others pretty much covered UCI life+the environment. it's a nice campus (the best in the UC system), and you can't get much safer than Irvine. but there's really not much to do around there, esp during holiday breaks when most students go home. it's better than before now that they have The Block & Irvine Spectrum and a few clubs out in Newport+Costa Mesa, but the action's still mostly up in LA/Hollywood. my lil cuz is at UCI right now. he's from The Bay and says he & his buds either hang at The Spectrum or drive up to LA on Fri+the weekend.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

would you guys go to davis or irvine? i just got my appeal from davis and i got in...weak how they send it a day before the SIR it's due.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

^
honestly depends on your major
and what u are lookin to get out college
if u cant really decide
u should take a trip to both colleges to see which 1 u like best

sneakerheads@UCI meeting this week!

who: sneakerheads@uci
when: wed. 5/2 at 6pm
where: HH 254 [humanities hall 254]
what: @#%$ is nike sb?

there will be plently of heat on display including hyperstrikes! also we will discuss our final meeting event...

see you guys there
<!-----<span style="color:red;font-size:small;">I got 99 sneakers and a puma ain't one...</span><!-----<a href="http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZhiphopcaliberQQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1"><!-----<span style="color:blue;font-size:medium;">Buy My Shoes!</span><!----- </a><!-----<br>email: bameri@uci.edu AIM: trixcoloredkix<br>RIP I Love 1982 aka siriny aka Allon

To play ball at the ARC do you have to have housing in the dorms or can it be off campus apartments and still ball there?

I've been on the campus a few times, it not bad. You wont see to many brother around there. My boy cuts hair not to far from the campus.

TEAM: ME, YOUR GIRL AND HER SISTER!

FS:SB dunks"Get That Money" size 9.5 and 10
FS:SB dunks Pee Wees size 10
FS:AJ Retro I OLNL size 9.5 and 13

dont attend there, but dates a girl that does. thus, im there all the time.

nice place, kinda quiet and boring, but nice.

graduating in a month

this place is for zombies

i rather be at ivc or occ where i be bangin some dumb blonds, here all i see is thick shorty with guts
SLOW MOTION​

I'm from the bay (UnionCity), and I'm transferring down to Irvine in the fall. I've been hearing alot about how most people are stuck up there. Any truth to that?

Some people are telling me that its going to be a culture shock for me. I heard that there are a coo amount of females, and that most of the dudes are squares. I'm lightweight anxious so I'm tryna get as much as info as possible.

Let me know whats good!

invitation to all UCI sneakerheads... with finals on the way, come by for a BBQ and a chance to lax... ATTIC's got love for UCI

whats good. I just made a mistake in applying for housing, and im not gonna be in residents halls with a meal plan. ima be in Arroyo vista...hows arroya vista?
TEAM BAY AREA​

^Don't really know much about AV except that they're themed houses. Some of the frat and sorority houses are there too so it shouldn't be that bad.

thatjiggadpg,
from my experience, I haven't met that many stuck up people. That's not to say that there aren't any. I just don't pay attention. Girls are alright I guess. Could be better. Could be worse. With that said, I've been noticing a lot of cute girls this spring quarter. I guess it must be the weather. Sunny days = shorts/skirts or sun dresses. As for the culture shock part, there are a lot of asians. They're all the rejects from Cal, UCLA, and UCSD, which applies to me. But there are a lot of different people you can meet here. As the saying goes, college is what you make of it
Team Philippines
Member No.5

what are themed houses :nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAM BAY AREA

Back
Top Bottom