UEFA Champions League Leg 2: Arsenal vs. Manchester United (5/5/09, 2:45 ESPN)

mad.gif
SOB DROGBA... can u jus put one of the backa the net alrdy... like the 4th time this dudes been stuffed inside of ten yards n the past 3 games...

wow... drogba is still a horse... he needs to get one tho for his confidence, he doesnt play better when hes mad

Barca is just not syncing with each other this game. I dont think they're gonna be able to win this one.

WAIT WHAT?! How did anything in that play warrant a red card? HE %#%@%%% TRIPPED ON HIS FEET!

This ref is a piece of work.

Even if they do advance.. their questionable back line is going to be reduced further. I don't see how they manage to defend against United with 3 subs indefence.

This ref has been HORRIBLE for both teams. One of the worst refereeing displays I've ever seen. Doesn't call a PK for Chelsea in the 1st half, gives ared card to Barca in the 2nd half. Wtefff is this tard doing?

BTW...I've been saying this for 4 years now. Why the heck does Frank Lampard take free/corner kicks for Chelsea? He's bloody awful at it.

Well, with that ridiculous call,
Originally Posted by 18key

I dont think they're not gonna be able to win this one.
Aaaaand Alves kicks another cross out of bounds
eyes.gif

That PK claim in the first half is still up for debate. Foul? Yeah. The initial contact was outside the box. I think it was the right call.

So Abidal trips a guy on accident, and gets sent off.
Essien steps on a guys calf, and gets a yellow.

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom