UEFA Champions League Leg 2: Arsenal vs. Manchester United (5/5/09, 2:45 ESPN)

Its a shame that the talking-point of this match will be the ref...
smh.gif

No hand ball.
Phew.

Now lets wrap this god damn game up. There should never be 6+ minutes of stoppage time.

actually the reason why chelsea didnt go through isnt essiens fault. it goes back to yesturdays topic of being "CLUTCH' drogba sure wasnt clutchtoday. Belletti rushed his shot. alot of things went bad for chelsea especially the ref. tough luck to all the fans. congrats barca. hopefully messi shows upfor the final
smile.gif

Honestly Barca didint deserve to win that. So many calls that could of been called in the box. Hand ball on Pique in the box. Chelsea should have had ATLEASTone penalty attempt. Hopefully Barca is able to put a D together for the final. Alves was trash anyway so I guess they won't miss him. Toure and Pique werefine but I don't know how Toure would do on the edge.

Ended up catching the game because my friend LOVES soccer, and I must say, that's a hell of a way to lose for Chelsea.

Being up the whole game, then letting it slip away in stoppage time. Tough loss.

And that ref better have security around him 24/7 for the next couple weeks
laugh.gif

HAHAHHAHAHAH @ Drogba getting a yellow card 10 minutes AFTER the game.

HAHAHAHAHAHA @ Drogba talking to the camera and Hiddink pulling him aside. We need a GIF.

GREAT FINISH !!!!!! this is why I love soccer
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

good to see someone representing La Liga

Back
Top Bottom