UFO in LA?

Family in Las Vegas said they could see it there. So if they could see it there might be something breaking the atmosphere

So the consensus here is that the blue light was a UFO, even though the military stated a week ago that test were going to be taking place? I personally do believe in extra terristerals, but I also know that the public here in Los Angeles were informed of this. Like I mentioned earlier this has had an effect on all flights at night. Planes aren't being allowed to fly over the Ocean while the Military are running a secret operation. This is supposed to be in play for two weeks.

If that was man-made, then you need not worry about World War III.
The weapons that they have under wraps will blow our minds

ancient-aliens-guy.jpg

The older I get, less I believe about UFOs.

Still 100% believe in ET life, but I don't see why an intelligent civilization would ever want to visit this planet.

We are uncivilized as hell: our economic structure is completely out of wack, wars still being waged across the planet for the stupidest and most greedy of reasons, our society is incredibly divisive, our crime and punishment system is dehumanizing instead of rehabilitating, etc..

You can do that for awhile. I just dont see any reason for intelligent beings to pick up on our broadcast, see the low consciousness we all share as a greater human entity, and not just want to turn around back where they came.

Can't even drop the bias for people with different shades of skin, any alien race coming here would be our conquerors as we'd make an enemy out of them immediately.

Last edited:

Still 100% believe in ET life, but I don't see why an intelligent civilization would ever want to visit this planet.

We are uncivilized as hell: our economic structure is completely out of wack, wars still being waged across the planet for the stupidest and most greedy of reasons, our society is incredibly divisive, our crime and punishment system is dehumanizing instead of rehabilitating, etc..

You can do that for awhile. I just dont see any reason for intelligent beings to pick up on our broadcast, see the low consciousness we all share as a greater human entity, and not just want to turn around back where they came.

Can't even drop the bias for people with different shades of skin, any alien race coming here would be our conquerors as we'd make an enemy out of them immediately.

We're probably just a zoo attraction they visit. I'm sure they don't think we're even good enough to even communicate with them.

you're not necessarily wrong...another scenario might be that we ARE the preeminent intelligent beings, we could be entirely too early and they haven't evolved from their respective earliest forms...

you're not necessarily wrong...another scenario might be that we ARE the preeminent intelligent beings, we could be entirely too early and they haven't evolved from their respective earliest forms...
But the likelihood of this is so abysmally small in comparison to the size and age of the Universe you can operate on the premise that we are not the most intelligent/earliest intelligent lifeform.

Where would Dinosaurs be if they weren't annihilated in the Cretaceous period? Too many what-ifs.

I personally don't even care to discuss the subject as I only see alien life being discovered in this lifetime in one of two ways:

1) They reveal themselves. No need to play games when you have superior technology and you're not here to simply observe.

2) They've been in contact with the highest echelons of human society and this elite cabal decides they want to let us in on the secret.

nobody ever looks up at night...you'll see some stuff forsure these days

smoke one

Last edited:

nobody ever looks up at night...you'll see some stuff forsure these days

smoke one
Smoke pretty much every day I dont work, never seen nothing crazy I couldn't figure out

Last edited:

first thing that came to mind:

"Wth are you saying? Speak English we in America" LoL

Would you kiss an alien in the mouth if they can promise you wealth and a lifetime of endless IG fitness models?

Aliens don't got no gender so technically ain't nothing wrong with it

Back
Top Bottom