UFO in LA?

Would you kiss an alien in the mouth if they can promise you wealth and a lifetime of endless IG fitness models?

Aliens don't got no gender so technically ain't nothing wrong with it
Sure, why not?

A peck on the lips is doable.

Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

So how do Aliens play into the story of God Legit question
Ive wondered this as well but heres my take.

Considering if aliens do ineed exist, were assuming theyre of a higher power than us. or at least know more than we do.

i think God comes into play because were under the assumption that they can give proof of the existence of god or a higher being because theyre supposed to be way more advanced than we are

Last edited:
"UFO" clouds spotted over Cape Town, South Africa.

sources say they were pissed about the H&M comments.....

This is how Maximum Overdrive Started :nerd:

latest

Last edited:

Neil deGrasse Tyson said something like that before.
I think he was right. I believe there's many different types of life  forms living throughout the galaxies. I also believe that they're are "aliens" that are on this planet already and live amongst us everyday. Some may just come to visit the "zoo" and bounce. I think the only time that they'll truly show themselves is to either defend us from something or enslave us. That's it.

There is life besides here on earth. Wouldn't be surprised if there is more advanced life and we are archaic even with our current technology.

The arrogance of the melenin deficient population would have you think otherwise

Ouch!

The older I get, less I believe about UFOs.

Still 100% believe in ET life, but I don't see why an intelligent civilization would ever want to visit this planet.

We are uncivilized as hell: our economic structure is completely out of wack, wars still being waged across the planet for the stupidest and most greedy of reasons, our society is incredibly divisive, our crime and punishment system is dehumanizing instead of rehabilitating, etc..

You can do that for awhile. I just dont see any reason for intelligent beings to pick up on our broadcast, see the low consciousness we all share as a greater human entity, and not just want to turn around back where they came.

Can't even drop the bias for people with different shades of skin, any alien race coming here would be our conquerors as we'd make an enemy out of them immediately.

Agreements and contracts were placed fam. They have to check in.

Learn about the galactic federation.

/G\

RIP Cali

Yall had a decent run. If it wasn't for Pac leaving NY and coming to Cali and giving Yall some life, Cali would probably be on the same level as Nebraska right now to be honest.

Man **** you :smh:

Last edited:
You're absolutely right, you weren't implying anything.....I'm just saying....

The "I'm just saying" only implies that I don't believe what was seen to be what they said it was.
I never made any mention of it not being new technology or anything of that sort. It may very well
be new technology, but that's not the information that they gave us. They said it was a Trident II Rocket
which isn't a "new technology". So please don't question my logic. If you choose to believe everything
that's told to you then that's your decision, but some of us like to think for ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom