UFO in LA?

They dont do secret missions on regular bases... its usually some base with a lot of space in remote locations.

-yuma
-quantico
- nevada
- im saying too much

some of ya'll are probably too young to remember this, but similar events might be afoot...
Mf you too young to remember this 
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure this is common knowledge though.

Military etc usually announce on the news beforehand when they do tests so people won't panic or blow up 911...
It was announced last Monday that the late night flight paths at LAX would be changed for the next week due to Special Operational Military exercises. This was reported on the news with residents chiming in how loud the planes approaching from the East was a major inconvienence. If you live in Los Angeles and you watch the local news, you'd already know this. What happened wasn't some conspiracy to cover up a U.F.O. sighting. Leave it up to out of towners to talk completely out of their backside though.

lol the memes on this are hilarious if i wasn't busy I would post lol this why aliens don't F with us cause we would make meme's about first contact 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I don't know man. I've never seen a rocket just hover in one spot like that for a good while before taking off hella crazy. I'm just saying...

I don't know man. I've never seen a rocket just hover in one spot like that for a good while before taking off hella crazy. I'm just saying...
You are the only individual that has pointed that out which is actually scary because it just debunks the whole military cover up..

it would be a lot more rational if humanity was less ignorant about the reality of there being extraterrestrial beings. Instead of embracing the concept we ultimately deny and down play it because it would make us inferior lol.

They not tryna hear you tho

We can visit the moon and mars but no one can visit us huh? lol because we special [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Eyes wide shut!

Last edited:
No one is denying the existence of extraterrestrial life but I'm also not naive enough to believe that every flash of light in the sky is a space man

I got home with my son from dinner; close the gate, I look up an I see that. My son asked what's that light an I said it's a rocket from the military, but honestly I didn't know how to answer him.

View media item 1780361

galaxy to big for it to just be us 
laugh.gif

we can't even grasp 1% of our existence 

I wouldn't be surprised if there's life besides us in this solar system, let alone the galaxy and universe.

Last edited:
We are like ants in this galaxy. No way we are the only ones out here.

Hell, the concept of light years is insane in itself. We haven't even scratched the surface.

There is life besides here on earth. Wouldn't be surprised if there is more advanced life and we are archaic even with our current technology.

The arrogance of the melenin deficient population would have you think otherwise

Last edited:
yall are killing me with this UFO alien space ship mess.

think about how big that UFO would have to be.  

Back
Top Bottom