14m4189.jpg

Even made a thread about it a long time ago

HAHAHAHAA
yoooo shawty looks like a mix of RAZOR RAMON and AKUMA

14m4189.jpg

Even made a thread about it a long time ago

HAHAHAHAA
yoooo shawty looks like a mix of RAZOR RAMON and AKUMA

i once broke off a redbone that looked like andy milonakis. i'd post a pic but i think that description was enough. 
sick.gif
 ill never forget waking  upto that beast the next morning and wanting to axe myself the same day. needless to say i was mortified and have learned to hold my liquor and not let it cloud my judgement at social events. 

i once broke off a redbone that looked like andy milonakis. i'd post a pic but i think that description was enough. 
sick.gif
 ill never forget waking  upto that beast the next morning and wanting to axe myself the same day. needless to say i was mortified and have learned to hold my liquor and not let it cloud my judgement at social events. 

Originally Posted by chuck67

sick.gif

just off that descrip, you have to post the pics

Originally Posted by chuck67

sick.gif

just off that descrip, you have to post the pics

Originally Posted by LTMS206

Edit: I never had sex with this person, to this day we still believe it was a prank by someone on Myspace. The whole story from the last thread was fabricated. 

What has been done...

Originally Posted by LTMS206

Edit: I never had sex with this person, to this day we still believe it was a prank by someone on Myspace. The whole story from the last thread was fabricated. 

What has been done...

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

BRO. Set aside the fact that it looks like Giant Baba and KILL IT WITH FIRE.
No pics of mine, I never hit girls that were ugly in the face (my neener is picky about that) but more than a few Lane Bryant cardholders (neener don't mind). 

Biggest was about 5'2" & 225. Italian (for the stats; all that's left is Asian and that's all the ethnicities). Box was nice, her mouthskies were AWESOME. She had a tiny mouth (which made me like 225 WITF) and my neener stretched it where she was slackjawed the rest of the night. 

I ponder hitting her up from time to time but she's mad clingy. Those mouthskies though.... *sigh*.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

BRO. Set aside the fact that it looks like Giant Baba and KILL IT WITH FIRE.
No pics of mine, I never hit girls that were ugly in the face (my neener is picky about that) but more than a few Lane Bryant cardholders (neener don't mind). 

Biggest was about 5'2" & 225. Italian (for the stats; all that's left is Asian and that's all the ethnicities). Box was nice, her mouthskies were AWESOME. She had a tiny mouth (which made me like 225 WITF) and my neener stretched it where she was slackjawed the rest of the night. 

I ponder hitting her up from time to time but she's mad clingy. Those mouthskies though.... *sigh*.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom