14m4189.jpg

Even made a thread about it a long time ago
http://niketalk.com/topic/219754
2e5ky1d.gif

AND WE HAVE A WINNER.......!

roll.gif
@ the shrek comparison...

eek.gif
@ smashin a FEMALE RUGBY player... they are all chubsters/dikes for the most part so u probably got taken advantage of

but damn i guess the standards go out the window though when ya faded

roll.gif
@ the shrek comparison...

eek.gif
@ smashin a FEMALE RUGBY player... they are all chubsters/dikes for the most part so u probably got taken advantage of

but damn i guess the standards go out the window though when ya faded

This thread got the potential to be like 50+ pages....being that NT is like 99% dudes and every dude done smashed a ugly chick....nothing to be ashamed about posting a pic of a ugly chick.....we clown on each other all the time anyways.

This thread got the potential to be like 50+ pages....being that NT is like 99% dudes and every dude done smashed a ugly chick....nothing to be ashamed about posting a pic of a ugly chick.....we clown on each other all the time anyways.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

hell yea, i want this thread to be jumpin tho before i post this one beast i got in mind

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

hell yea, i want this thread to be jumpin tho before i post this one beast i got in mind

Back
Top Bottom