ugliest chick u smashed?

^ the second chick i posted went to MLK...its sum more MLK freaks i could post too & if u the dude that wen to southwest...its this one chick that went there that im tryna find on facebook right now

& yall cant be scared, we all men. we know if u gettin coochie like that every chick aint gon be a dime, sumtimes u gotta be bout that savage life

^ the second chick i posted went to MLK...its sum more MLK freaks i could post too & if u the dude that wen to southwest...its this one chick that went there that im tryna find on facebook right now

& yall cant be scared, we all men. we know if u gettin coochie like that every chick aint gon be a dime, sumtimes u gotta be bout that savage life

I gave you fair warning… beware….
on the left

9dd3619c6c18563717245580bba8656800ed0afa_r.jpg

Originally Posted by eashawty

yea i went to southwest, aye just send me the name of shawty in a PM

Originally Posted by eashawty

yea i went to southwest, aye just send me the name of shawty in a PM

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

925365b14b0bd1729a54e860a6837c927579b9e3.jpg

Better illustrates my point
sick.gif
sick.gif

yea u a savage for that one
laugh.gif
... if yall keep postin chicks ima post a certain atl rappers lil sister that i hit regrettably. & i swear once i do that its gon shut this whole thread down
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom