ugliest chick u smashed?

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

925365b14b0bd1729a54e860a6837c927579b9e3.jpg

Better illustrates my point
sick.gif
sick.gif

yea u a savage for that one
laugh.gif
... if yall keep postin chicks ima post a certain atl rappers lil sister that i hit regrettably. & i swear once i do that its gon shut this whole thread down
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by romedadude

Originally Posted by eashawty

^ the second chick i posted went to MLK...its sum more MLK freaks i could post too & if u the dude that wen to southwest...its this one chick that went there that im tryna find on facebook right now

& yall cant be scared, we all men. we know if u gettin coochie like that every chick aint gon be a dime, sumtimes u gotta be bout that savage life

yea i went to southwest, aye just send me the name of shawty in a PM
thats crazy one of my old friends went to southwest and a cuz of mines went there and stays in chapel lake

Originally Posted by romedadude

^ the second chick i posted went to MLK...its sum more MLK freaks i could post too & if u the dude that wen to southwest...its this one chick that went there that im tryna find on facebook right now

& yall cant be scared, we all men. we know if u gettin coochie like that every chick aint gon be a dime, sumtimes u gotta be bout that savage life

yea i went to southwest, aye just send me the name of shawty in a PM
thats crazy one of my old friends went to southwest and a cuz of mines went there and stays in chapel lake

sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
... if yall keep postin chicks ima post a certain atl rappers lil sister that i hit regrettably. & i swear once i do that its gon shut this whole thread down
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif
can't just say things like that

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

tumblr_lh1as53lS61qc3wjlo1_400.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

ive never landed a 9 or a 10 according to the NT standards. Maybe an 8. I have had many 3s and 4s. im kind of the guy who gets the 2 am last call left overs.

fortunately, i dont have a wall of shame over my headboard dedicated to the many nights of defeat to share

OP thanks for reminding me of all my past failures

ive never landed a 9 or a 10 according to the NT standards. Maybe an 8. I have had many 3s and 4s. im kind of the guy who gets the 2 am last call left overs.

fortunately, i dont have a wall of shame over my headboard dedicated to the many nights of defeat to share

OP thanks for reminding me of all my past failures

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
happy.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
happy.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
he aint a rapper thats big time & out there like that no more but he had a hit song & was signed at one point, he fell off pretty quick actually. he a well known lame out here & he been gettin punked out alot especially recently. but it aint about him, its just the fact of how ulgy the sister is. i think she gon be the ugliest chick posted in this thread

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
he aint a rapper thats big time & out there like that no more but he had a hit song & was signed at one point, he fell off pretty quick actually. he a well known lame out here & he been gettin punked out alot especially recently. but it aint about him, its just the fact of how ulgy the sister is. i think she gon be the ugliest chick posted in this thread

161353_1250970368_4157523_n.jpg

Freshman year of college.  Me being extra thirsty at the time, I hopped on the first thing I saw.  She was 4'11" and couldn't been more than 105. Head game was amazing tho. Word to Mia Hamm

Forgive me NT fam....

This was before I found out quality>>>quantity

161353_1250970368_4157523_n.jpg

Freshman year of college.  Me being extra thirsty at the time, I hopped on the first thing I saw.  She was 4'11" and couldn't been more than 105. Head game was amazing tho. Word to Mia Hamm

Forgive me NT fam....

This was before I found out quality>>>quantity

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom