Ugliest CW on Jordans ?

Those artsy 7s are a disgrace.
The brown and pink 8s are a monstrosity.

Went to the DMV to get my permit and remember some dude wearing some peapods with a Jordan peapod sweatshirt, had the whole get up haha :rofl:

I disagree this was an ok color imo. The real flaws here is the peapod green could of been left out and the contrast stitching. Still not a total fail though, imo. If the squadron blues had this orange instead of the yellow, I would have probly gone for the cop.

So people arent allowed to have different tastes?

Anyways, olive 9s are ugly as hell. They were ugly back then and they are still ugly now.
Olive 9s are ugly now, they weren't back then. imo. the color isn't too olivey this time which kills them for me.

How are you guys gonna hate on the peapods? One of my favorites. Had a trade set up to get a pair but dude never showed up.
mean.gif
always wanted them as well. glad i got the anthracite/ white/ burnt orange or whatever it's called pair though. sort of similar but my paint is starting to chip pretty bad
mean.gif
 wore them alot though

Stop.
I think one of the ugliest colorway on J's were the 19's. All colorway. Never felt them ugly things!

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
tired.gif
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Let me help you out.[/font]

7e41696fc9bfc34aefb789eb6343c75d397bc804_r.jpeg
[/font]

pimp.gif
[/font]
white/flint is better. this is one of the weakest black/red on a jordan i've seen tbh. not terrible but not special at all

air-jordan-doernbecher-4.jpeg

Only sold because of hype
sick.gif
ALL doernbecher are such a damn joke.
alien.gif
 these ones really take the cake though. white sock liner, clear sole, stupid afro man on the side, terrible colors, SUPERMAN TONGUE???????????????????????????????????????????????? I know it's a good cause but im sorry, michael jordan's son's fetus could probly come up with better

4d214693_378062_298068703544636_815197241_n.jpeg

The weird afro man is actually a lil boy named isiah who was dying of CANCER he had Superman put on the tongue because unlike some of my fellow NT brothers he didnt complain and whine like a female. The Superman sign was actually big to me because WARNER allowed the logo to stay(even rich folk got heart) i understand we all have our opinions but to bash the creation of a lil dude who wasnt looking to create a regular retro
mean.gif
...nike gave these kids a chance to leave their imprint on the world rather they live thru their conditions or not..how can u not SALUTE that...

Chambrays are so fire.I've still got my pair DS, never found a time to wear them. Will be breaking them out soon

However, I still think they are one of the better looking retro+ c/w's of the last 5 years.

They're from 7 years ago.

I think they're dope, look way better in person than in pics.

My vote goes to the miro VII's.

The AJ1 Leroy Smith, theres nothing else uglier than that guarantee, looks like the inside of a fancy blazer, the part seinfeld had to wear inside out and looked like a dam fool

Back
Top Bottom