Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

I had a goofy Yakubian chick try to tell me once that I was in the wrong seat at a baseball game. But her tone was so off the rails, I just pretended like I couldn’t hear her and proceeded to ignore her. Luckily someone else told her that she was the one who was in the wrong section and her and the dude she pegs at night left. Address me in the right tone or don’t address me at all. If that *** spit on me, it wouldn’t be pretty.

Lololol
Screenshot_20211206-155256_Chrome.jpg

gentrification hood patrol lol..
These folks are wack.. take yo 5$ *** inside and mind ya bizness

White people call the police to have someone legally shot

precisely, which is why i really have a difficult time when people act like this "karen" movement is something tongue in cheek or funny. history shows us what occurs when the cops are called on us, particularly at the hands of a white woman. her first line of defense is her tears & the lie of feeling threatened.

precisely, which is why i really have a difficult time when people act like this "karen" movement is something tongue in cheek or funny. history shows us what occurs when the cops are called on us, particularly at the hands of a white woman. her first line of defense is her tears & the lie of feeling threatened.
Man’s speaking 100% truth. White woman are a weapon in this country.

Back
Top Bottom