Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

Lol we have entire holidays of white people telling everyone what they eat. Turkey, Easter eggs, cookies on Christmas. Wth is wrong with that lady :rofl:

No one is going to fire Jim bob for telling everyone he eats pulled pork on 4th of July.

What an amazing fight. Racist Kevin was talking reckless and our Brotha told him he was going to put him down and used the force of da ancestors to hit him clean on da jaw.

Lol sorry Ken if you can't control your woman you're going to catch the hands meant for her. Those 2 guys filming were wishing she would.

I'm not him :lol: :rofl:

This is why I'm not in the "never hit women" camp. If you make a decision to come at someone bigger and stronger than you physically unprovoked those rules are out the window. I'm going to destroy you.

Last edited:
I always hate when people say “you should never hit a woman”

1st, you shouldn’t be going around hitting anyone or just taking your frustration out on other people

But 2nd, everyone could do some dumb shh that warrants a cut a$(&

But bill burr had a joke on the whole thing

I always hate when people say “you should never hit a woman”

1st, you shouldn’t be going around hitting anyone or just taking your frustration out on other people

But 2nd, everyone could do some dumb shh that warrants a cut a$(&

But bill burr had a joke on the whole thing

Yea this is one of my favorite stand up bits of his. But yea the never hit someone for being a woman rule is dumb for many reasons. We are seeing the product of that with all the women especially karens thinking they won't run into a man who will hit back. I don't like getting touched, if you hit me I'm reacting. Men, women, kids, the elderly. Keep your hands to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom