Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

Say What? Woman Who Refused To Wear Mask At Starbucks Wants Half Of The $100k Donation Employee Got From GoFundMe Campaign

11242B7F-9F6C-4655-B213-811A35B06B6A.gif

I hate Karens, man :lol:

I wonder how much money is she going to get for her go fund me?

I’m actually kind of mad because what if a white supremacist with money decides to fund her legal team (or does it pro bono) and they jam up my man Lenin? He could probably get free counsel too but the fact that this could even make it to court is what is wrong with the judicial system in America|l

She's not getting any of his money.. cmon now :lol:

I don’t think she’ll get his money but that doesn’t mean she still couldn’t try to take him to court. It wouldn’t cost him an overwhelming amount of his comeup but still could be like $5-10k easy.

SMH: Daren In Florida Called The Police On A Woman For Riding Her Bicycle Around In Her Gated Community

Meh im beginning to dislike videos like this. If someone asks me something like that id answer once I live here, if he keeps going and doesnt believe me then im turning up.

Meh im beginning to dislike videos like this. If someone asks me something like that id answer once I live here, if he keeps going and doesnt believe me then im turning up.
Because they know who to do it to. Most of these videos are them targeting teens and women.
The rare time it's targeting a grown man it's by a frail older white women because they know as soon as he raised his voice back, or presses forward he looks like the aggressor.

Because they know who to do it to. Most of these videos are them targeting teens and women.
The rare time it's targeting a grown man it's by a frail older white women because they know as soon as he raised his voice back, or presses forward he looks like the aggressor.

That yeah I get it, theyd never do it to a white guy. I just would like to see people answering, in this situation for example, “yes I live here in this community” and then seeing what the reaction is. Then we see the true colors come out.

And before someone says it, yes no ones obligated to answer in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom