Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

She was scary good for an actor. Goes to show you that they really can turn it on and off. The responses, though :lol:

EFDA6CFE-9BFA-4D46-97B8-8544151C4DA0.jpeg

The folks complaining don't exactly look like they're training to qualify for Paris 2024. For a leisurely walk, confrontation seems pretty unnecessary even if band guy technically isn't displaying proper track etiquette.

Would have been curious to see how busy it was.

The folks complaining don't exactly look like they're training to qualify for Paris 2024. For a leisurely walk, confrontation seems pretty unnecessary even if band guy technically isn't displaying proper track etiquette.

Yeah curious to see a wider view. He could def leave the track to runners/walkers, but same time again they could just walk around and mind their damn business. Gotta bark on these old fools with bass.

In all seriousness. EYE would run around the dude. It wouldn't bother me. EYE also wouldn't be working on the actual track

Petty.

White guy yelled DT assuming he KNOWS everyone's political stance. Sad.

Shows his core intentions. Make a scene, pull out my phone, and to yell out dt just to see if I can rise out of anybody. Petty.

Conversely, if a Karen is doing cartwheels on a track, so what! I got all this other space in this world to walk/run. Why make a scene and be petty..

2 Karen’s chase down child and mother who are trump supporters

How come when there’s a white person attacking a Hindu or Muslim person in what’s clearly as hate crime the report always says “police are looking into whether this was a hate crime...”

But this is “clearly a hate crime”

Back
Top Bottom