UMIINIT DITO II

Originally Posted by revelation218

Retail Price is P14,995 but if you have friends at Nike, you can get these as low as 30% off or at least 10% off if you buy using your credit card

So its roughly $300? Damn I need to get a that package.

nice pick up rev!nagbunga din pagttyaga m he,he,mukang sa hotel palang ngpicture taking ka na ha,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

great stuff as always tsiken!wasnt able to pick up the packs at bhs but thanks to a very helpful relative im happy i got my hands on them.the pack so nice,i copped it twice
296326548.jpg
296326544.jpg

296326545.jpg
congrats!!
pimp.gif

tanung ko lang, maganda ba quality ng leather(lalo na sa 13s)?
eyes.gif

Oo nga, Max. Was so excited about it when I got them, I couldn't help it pinicturan ko kaagad :smile: hehehe

Thanks for the regular heads-up, pare. Really appreciate it :smile:

it's been a long time since i bought a shoe on drop day, but these take me back.. to the days of rocking the undercut and armani or marlboro classic jeans,hanging out at megamall in the afternoon and limits at night.. to coach telling the tailor to take 3-4 inches off the length we requested for our shorts (allthat did was make me make them make me long shorts the next week).. to the days of my youth.

zf1px0.jpg

i had my original pair for 10 years - it was a 10.5 that literally stretched to fit my foot - which had been to 4 continents, played all sorts of sports(vball, football, soccer, tennis, and basketball), and eventually the tread was worn down flatter than patrick ewing's hair. i remember kidd with the mavs,tim hardaway's utep 2 step, a young pg from the univ of hawaii named anthony carter.. all doing crazy stuff in those bug eyed shoes.

zf2ny0.jpg

of course, i didn't know that before i bought them (at the old old duty free, down in the basement).. i just got them 'cause i thought they lookedcool, and i needed a new pair of shoes for school.

zf3sh2.jpg

zoom zoom.
pimp.gif

^naaaaassssty!great copped!just give them a brief review IF you balled in them....

i finally finished this set last week
happy.gif

and speaking of taking it back to my childhood days
wink.gif

BONUS PIC:

Awesome Penny collection there, melon :smile:

I like what you did in the bonus pic. Keep those coming!!! I have been looking to buy those G.O.s. Used to have them when I just started working but then athief broke into my apartment and stole my pair. GGGRRRRRR. The G.O.s are really ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT. They were very nice to ball in

nice collection u have there melonhead.

heres what I bought during the month of December, year 2007. Kinulang sa budget kaya baka January na yung AJ8s hehe

dec1.jpg

dec2.jpg

dec3.jpg

dec4.jpg

dec5.jpg

dec6.jpg

Originally Posted by size twelve

it's been a long time since i bought a shoe on drop day, but these take me back.. to the days of rocking the undercut and armani or marlboro classic jeans, hanging out at megamall in the afternoon and limits at night.. to coach telling the tailor to take 3-4 inches off the length we requested for our shorts (all that did was make me make them make me long shorts the next week).. to the days of my youth.

zf1px0.jpg

i had my original pair for 10 years - it was a 10.5 that literally stretched to fit my foot - which had been to 4 continents, played all sorts of sports (vball, football, soccer, tennis, and basketball), and eventually the tread was worn down flatter than patrick ewing's hair. i remember kidd with the mavs, tim hardaway's utep 2 step, a young pg from the univ of hawaii named anthony carter.. all doing crazy stuff in those bug eyed shoes.

zf2ny0.jpg

of course, i didn't know that before i bought them (at the old old duty free, down in the basement).. i just got them 'cause i thought they looked cool, and i needed a new pair of shoes for school.

zf3sh2.jpg

zoom zoom.
pimp.gif

yo you was talkin bout the hiphop era..thats when the real hiphop came out...miss them dayz ...

sz12

i wonder were you got those armani jeans? i remember it was a must at that time..
i got my kicks at duty free too, it was tough pick between concords and that zoom 95.hehe

melonhead
and speaking of taking it back to my childhood days

those 90's kicks are killing me!!!

picked these pairs up this afternoon

as2ge5.jpg

Air Jordan 5 Olive Green/Orange (didnt know why I slept on this pair)

as1fr1.jpg

Air Force 1 Womens

^very nice,keep em coming young gun.i told tmac360 i wasnt getting these but i couldnt resist.hooked up a fellow NTer in the process.please excuse the plasticchair,thats just how pinoys roll.belated happy bday to the king.dont spend the money i gave you for these in one place
laugh.gif

297662202.jpg
297662199.jpg
297662200.jpg

297662197.jpg

^^^^ Nice Lebron SVSM/Birthdays max!!!! Are those in the Pi already? :smile:

And marcus, nice kicks man. Welcome to NT Philippines and I know you will enjoy your membership here

im glad you all liked my penny "one cent" logo...
heres a couple of my older pics to keep this thread going...

LEBRON IVs

a tribute to my all time favorite shoe/colorway:
CONCORD XIs

"eye" see you
tongue.gif

my "OLD LOVE NEW LOVE" pack:

thats it for now...ill try to take more pics later
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom