UMIINIT DITO II

Beyond words! let's just stand clap and appreciate.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

aj23 very nice bro...tsiken mas matindi yung sayo pare...
6x6uon7.jpg
8gjg5xt.jpg
6wqgmkj.jpg
72gbrqe.jpg
release and unrelease versionof greenbeans
6x6vb5h.jpg
72lj4ap.jpg
unrelease version ofomegas
6nrmgie.jpg
release and unrelease version of blk/red xxii
7xtx53q.jpg
81suhqb.jpg
6ppr8g9.jpg
6khoj76.jpg
6yofgwx.jpg
6sv1zcz.jpg
8bntnp3.jpg
unreleae foamposite pro
6o2er1s.jpg

I hate you xmoncncrds and aj23kb8!
mad.gif

lovin ' your carmines and unreleased omegas xmoncncrds.

aj23kb8, all your XI's to XIII's are straight fire man.

(bows down)

i can't really compete with all this jordan heat.. used to have almost 70 pairs of mikes, but most of them are torn up from balling. back in the day, weused to play ball in our jordans.

goldim4.jpg

i remember i saw the kashima 97s like a year before release on a friend's feet, and just had to have them. ihaven't had that feeling about a shoe in a long long time. oh, and at first my sister thought those gold flats from charles & keith were a bit much..but then she tried them on and loved them. now all her friends ask where she got them, and she just smiles and says, "my kuya bought them for me."

just dropped her off at NAIA (12th time i've been there since december, signals the end of the holiday season, finally).. and yeah, it is more blessed togive than receive. gives me a nice warm feeling inside.
smokin.gif

BULLS, thanks but there are lots of peeps in here thats got more heat than i do....REVELATION, i appreciate that bro. but i think u got the sickest xi'stho man....gimme some of that...

Lots of nice pick ups!

My latest. Not quite basketball kicks. But one of my favorites.

First time posting here... 2007 was a great year for sneakers got the shoes I really wanted for a long time
wink.gif
, time to slow down for a while..gotta save up for the countdown packs withXI"s, VI's III's IV's etc...

Special thanks to Sizetwelve for the Grapes and Revelation218 for the DMP's and Playoff VIII's
pimp.gif

^^^^ It is always a pleasure dealing with you, pare!!! The DMPs are still FRESH, you doing a great job keeping em icy. One of these days though, you are goingto have to rock on those hahaha God bless!!!!

And BTW, this is an awesome first post. Keep it coming, my friend!!!

LOL on the considered shoes on fire...

Plenty of heat in this thread! keep it comming guys

Back
Top Bottom