"UNCarmines" Jordan 6 March 5th 2022 SNKRS is Trash

6C80DDE8-D155-4A0A-850E-33DFD2E1CD57.jpeg

Two things...

1) Has anyone tried removing the collegiate tag from the back of the shoe? Curious on how the markings would look.

2) I don't understand people when it comes to what they call trash or not. People love the 6 model, love the Carmine color blocking, love Carolina Blue on Jordans but then call the UNC 6s trash. I get it, everything you love thrown together doesn't equal it being fire but it's just odd because these are clearly not trash and well executed. LOL.

Two things...

1) Has anyone tried removing the collegiate tag from the back of the shoe? Curious on how the markings would look.

2) I don't understand people when it comes to what they call trash or not. People love the 6 model, love the Carmine color blocking, love Carolina Blue on Jordans but then call the UNC 6s trash. I get it, everything you love thrown together doesn't equal it being fire but it's just odd because these are clearly not trash and well executed. LOL.
Definitely not trash. Personal opinion, these look awesome worn

So I guess future releases we have to stalk their social media and app. I'm still salty I didn't get SNKRS notification until hours AFTER the event. :angry:

reading a lot of grumbling on IG comments (mostly the reseller accts) with SNKRS, basically how is this supposed to be more "fair" when Nike is starting to pivot their efforts towards improving app Ws for users. i think shock drops and EAs are more fair to users in the sense that it makes it more random so resellers with their dummy accounts and proxies can't just come in and essentially run denial of inventory attacks, ultimately gobbling almost e'thing up.

fixing notifications is another thing entirely - that's more of an infrastructure issue that needs to be improved with how to deal with latency.

Definitely not trash. Personal opinion, these look awesome worn

EYE don't think they're trash. I like them a lot, which is why I copped.

Funny enough, I definitely hit off the SNRKS alert which I'm sure I was about 2-3 minutes late to the party.

A lot of people on the internet has called them trash. Even a lot of sneakerheads I know through IG called them trash after I posted my pair.
They just jealous they don't have them. That's how it is with most shoes anyway

Back
Top Bottom