Under Armour Curry 10

thinking about the more magic 4’s but I already have 5 pairs of 4’s. I’m not sure I can justify another pair of 4’s 😬. I might just wait for city edition 10’s or the DST but those are 4’s too 😞 Also very upset about that Detroit game. JP and his last second turnovers are driving me crazy

thinking about the more magic 4’s but I already have 5 pairs of 4’s. I’m not sure I can justify another pair of 4’s 😬. I might just wait for city edition 10’s or the DST but those are 4’s too 😞 Also very upset about that Detroit game. JP and his last second turnovers are driving me crazy
I’m trying to remain calm and just think about them as growing pains, reminds me of Steph’s behind the back turn overs.

The more magic 10s come out tomorrow right?

Side note...where's the 4 flotro restocks/new drops? UA really improved its tech then barely released anything

I’ve had some of the worst foot pains and aches after hooping in currys (5s and 8s). It’s a bummer because I’ve waited all my life for a warriors player to have gear like this lol. Has cushioning changed at all since the 8? That grey pair of 10s is tuff, but I’m scared 😱

Some interesting stuff in this clip because of how divergent it is at this Foot Locker store in Hong Kong compared to Foot Locker stores in the L.A. area regarding what they display. I've never seen a display dedicated to try to sell Under Armour Stephen Curry stuff to customers all the years I stepped in the stores in my region. All they've done in my area is put his latest shoes on a display wall. They don't even carry apparel associated with his line.

is it safe to throw the curry flows in the wash? lol my shoes (curry 8) kinda funky
I do this to a lot of my training shoes and knitted running shoes. Light soap, gentle cycle on cold and air/hang dry. Works fine for me.

Northern Lights :emoji_milky_way:

Curry 10 - Northern Lights.png

Giraffe 10s via IG

E77E1A39-2DC2-45DE-83FD-6B5F70C7881F.jpeg

Not bad… but I would rather scoop up the Retro 2s.

Last edited:
When are the retro 2s coming

Not sure. However, the pattern is whenever a new Curry 10 colorway lauches, UA always releases the OG model that was the inspiration for the new 10 cw together.

- Iron Sharpens Iron (Retro 2s launched with the 10)
- SPK (Retro 1s and FloTros launched with the 10)
- Northern Lights (Retro 2s launched with the 10)
- More Magic (Retro 4s launched with the 10)
- Giraffe/OKC Dagger (Retro 2s to launch with the 10 if this pattern continues)

Weren't there going to be TEN tribute Curry 10 cws? If so, I wonder what the other cws will be...

I hope we see the Lilac return in the "OG" FloTro 4 form and a new 10 adaptation of it.

I feel like UA found a sweet spot for production numbers for curry’s since the 8s. There’s not enough supply sitting to go on sale..just me thinking out loud 😂 wishing to cop some on sale

Damn… the Giraffe 10s are growing on me. I think I even like them more than the OG 2s since I’d wear them more.

via IG

394E4220-575A-4436-AEF0-8471B9B151C0.jpeg

1BDEB48D-8C70-4C9A-841D-17016BFF6C6D.jpeg

9690AD4D-3D71-4593-8B9A-F85224FB0E34.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom