Under Armour?

I agree with some of this. I mean, he wears them to practice, so I guess he tries to promote them. Companies sell shoes without a name on them all the time....I guess some NBA players wear them even though they don't have a shoe deal.
There was a limited run of them. There were like a couple different colorways that were limited to like 600 pairs made. Them they did different colorways of more of a GR on the foot sites. I would like to grab another pair of the Lux 1s, but I already have 2 pairs of 1s and I don't like to be greedy lol......I might change my mind soon
Have you played in the lux's. Do the materials hurt the performance.

Jumped on the sale on the Slingrides for a little over 40 shipped

They definitely comfy, something I'd wear casual. But I'm thinking of returning and putting that $40 towards some Gem 3s -- getting slightly back into more distance training and have always wanted to try the Gemini line.  Current runners are the Fortis and the original Adi Energy Boost

dwayne-johnson-the-rock-under-armour-sneakers-6.jpg

Are these on sale?

are the charged controllers that low to the ground? The new weartester review compared them to be kobe 8

Last edited:
What do you think of the Gemini 3 Duke? I am looking into them but no place locally has them for me to try on

Side panels are stiffer than the 2, cushioning feels fantastic, and fit is right on. I like the threadborne Slingflex better though.

I tried on the 2 and the ankle collar jabbed into my ankle bone. Does that break in after a while(or do you not even have that issue?). Or does the 3 have a softer/more pliable ankle collar? I love everything else about how the 2 fit me, it's just the ankle would jab into my ankle bone every time I took a step.

I tried on the 2 and the ankle collar jabbed into my ankle bone. Does that break in after a while(or do you not even have that issue?). Or does the 3 have a softer/more pliable ankle collar? I love everything else about how the 2 fit me, it's just the ankle would jab into my ankle bone every time I took a step.

I didn't have that, but the 3 is cut lower under the ankle bone.

Looks like they took some elements from the Fire Shot and Curry 3 for those.  The Drive line is basically their version of Nike's Hyperdunk line.  Some models are going to be home runs and others will be underwhelming.

They really have to introduce an improved cushioning system at some point.  Charged is fine as an alternative, but they need something at the level of Boost and Max Zoom.  Charged is like Bounce and Lunar.

I was on yahoo and they had an article about a 300 sneaker with no laces anybody got info on that?

Just grabbed a pair off D i c k s sportinggoods.com. They have free shipping and 20.00 off right now. They should be here Tuesday next week 

I placed an order last night, I was surprised they were up. Idk how they let that $20 discount slide but I'll take it lol.

I'm pissed. I woke up just now and my size is sold out. Hate that they didn't announce a specific time it would release today.

Sorry man, I'm sure you will come across them again.
Shouldn't be too difficult.

Anyone know the sizing of the highlights?
From the handful of reviews it seems they run narrow but had a lot of toe room.

So I'm guessing it's .5 down for narrow feet and TTS for wide feet. Correct?

Back
Top Bottom