Cool Grey XI
2003 Black/Carolina XII
Altitude Green XIII
White/Blue XVI
Red XXI

Booyaka!

laugh.gif
at some of these responses.

older 8s are hardly sought after, you can get OGs for under 300.

OG 16s, if they arent sought after now, what makes you think they will be later?

a lot of the newer retros wont be worth anything in the future due to quality issues. Creases, paint chipping etc....

Most of the older Js are sought after now because the quality was good/great and will hold up (10s, 11s, 12s, 94 1s, 99-00 5s and so on)I just don't feelthe newer retros will have the same effect as the '94-'04 retros do now.

Originally Posted by s dubl

laugh.gif
at some of these responses.

older 8s are hardly sought after, you can get OGs for under 300.

OG 16s, if they arent sought after now, what makes you think they will be later?

a lot of the newer retros wont be worth anything in the future due to quality issues. Creases, paint chipping etc....

Most of the older Js are sought after now because the quality was good/great and will hold up (10s, 11s, 12s, 94 1s, 99-00 5s and so on)I just don't feel the newer retros will have the same effect as the '94-'04 retros do now.

Very true the quality will be the ugly sister.

Also shoes that are sought after now had simple and classic colorways and color bocking. Shoes as of late have crazy colorway schemes and bad quality. Idoubt many shoes will be sought after.

The only shoe i can think of would be the Stealth Vs. They are a nice simple colorway and will be classic in the upcoming years

Originally Posted by KCJORDANHEAD

Oh yea and the army 1's the olive tan and dark brown colorway.

i love these, i actually went on a search for these when they 1st dropped.

just had a thought, probably the various championship 6 rings that are gonna be dropping in the next few months. also the PE xx2's that dropped in 07

white stealth XX3....they were the least like color and i have tried selling a pair and there is no love for them now. in the future ppl will look back andwish they had gotten them.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

^^^^^

The thread title clearly say "Underrated Jordans". Those are the most hyped Jordans to drop last year.

oh snap. all i was thinking was what would be the most sought after. yeah these are not underrated and has lots of hype. but when the hype dies down peoplewill realize that these are black red XX3's that look like something jordan could definitely wear if he was still playing. after that these will be soughtafter.

but to answer the titles question its had to know what would be sought after. the only reason expensive jordans exist is because these colorways are whatjordan himself wore and the people that are willing to pay top dollar are those that have seen jordan play in them as we grew up. all the og colorways now,those that are willing to pay good money won't touch them because they were made soo poorly compared to the "NIKE AIR" era.

the only ones paying for the already high prices are those that never had og colorways and the hypbeast that like fusion and wacky colorways. these peopledon't have the same connect with the jordans that are out now than the ones that buy the jordans that the man actually wore during games especially duringthe playoffs when he really made it shine. this is the only reason high prices come with the nike air jordans.

now to think about it the prices are dropping cuz the hype of all the jordans are going down. any og colorway that are made poorly will never be sought afteratleast by the ones that are willing to pay alot of money. they are not stupid to pay alot for some crap. and any wacky(non og) will never be worth alotbecause jordan never wore them during games to build up the hype.

if anything i think the cdp x's are uderrated but are fly and could probably be worth more.......

OLNL Package
Fire Red III's
'Black Cat' IV's
Tour Yellow IV's
Grean Bean V's
Royal/Stealth V's
Citrus VII's
Pacific Blue VII's
'Peapod' VIII's
Obsidian X's
Any Mid XII's
Any Mid XIII's
'Last Shot' XIV's
Stealth XV's
CDP XVIII's
Black/Stealth XX2's
White/Black XX2's
Any Mid XX3's

hype will make a shoe sought after down the road. someone will say wowo those were the sh$t i should have got those back in the day then the shoe will besought after

The first 2 XX3 releases will definitely be sought after: All-Stars (especially being the only CW w/ the unique "MJ" stiching), Black-Stealths.

Originally Posted by darren1967

hype will make a shoe sought after down the road. someone will say wowo those were the sh$t i should have got those back in the day then the shoe will be sought after

good point.

in that case the carmine vi will be more sought after than what it is now.

but then again anything that is the $*@ now is not considered underrated.......

this reminds me of back in the day when the iv's came out. first one came out were the black red, then the cements. when the militarys and the fire redscame out they were like going out with a fine girls ugly cousin to the prom. no one wanted them. fast forward twenty years and the militaries and fire redog's are worth thousands deadstock very RARE and JB made a KILLIN' re releasing them as a general release.

so if history show what's to come then any series jordan that came out with hella colors now (just like the XX3's) all the hot colorways will be worthsomething but the slept on colorways that are worth retail or lower now will be worth ten time later in the future. old loves, stealth, grey stealths are allaround retail that will go up in time......

Back
Top Bottom