UNDFTD SF OFFICIAL

there's UNDFTD stuff at Stussy at haight already. Also some Us Versus Them. So cal is up inside of the building

I heard that undftd was gonna have recent qs at the grand opening. Any truth to this?

and who can I expect to see there?

undftd-san-francisco-store-opening-1.jpg

Always thought UNDFTD hoodies were dope...Will probably cost a pretty penny though 
laugh.gif

Sep 2 · UNDFTD San Francisco Opening Next Week

x2_806e902-570x425.jpg

Undefeated has long been on of the biggest names in the sneaker and streetwear world. Featuring a storied history littered with plenty of classic collaborations and limited releases, they have slowly been expanding their empire beyond the original Los Angeles location. The saga continues next week with the opening of UNDFTD San Francisco, an event that Nor-Cal residents can agree is long overdue. The new retail space will open next Friday, September 9th, and will feature a special collection available exclusively at UNDFTD San Francisco. Founder Eddie Cruz dropped a few sneak peeks via Twitter, including the above photo which appears to be another addition to the Undefeated x Converse line. Hit the jump for more photos from this special drop and stay tuned with Sneaker News for release info.

x2_809325b-570x570.jpg

x2_809fc78.jpg

^ Black Tee is dope... the hats would have been better if they were fitteds instead of snapbacks.

Originally Posted by pogiwun

^ Black Tee is dope... the hats would have been better if they were fitteds instead of snapbacks.
exactly, they're just catering to the HBs....^^^I heard Eddie would be there, I'll try to go too.

I'm good with my HUF giants font tee from last year, but I'll see on the A's stuff.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

any info on the shoes?
from nice kicks
UNDFTD’s headed north this week, expanding to the Bay with a new storefront on Hayes. Filling the void (literally) left by HUF, the five strikes brand opens its doors Friday with some special product for the fine folks of San Fran. Inspired by the Giants, this Converse Poorman Weapon features a clean black canvas upper, orange nylon liner and waxed laces. A special clothing collection bearing the same colors, as well as one that utilizes the Oakland Athletics’ team makeup, drops on Friday at 11 AM, when the shop opens its door.

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]via KATC[/font]

Filling the void that was left in the San Francisco sneaker community that opened when HUF closed its doors, UNDFTD SF is set to open its doors on 9/9 and is bringing with it some opening day goodies. As part of their SF exclusive opening day pack of treats, UNDFTD has linked up with Converse to design a San Francisco inspired pair of Converse Poor Man's Weapons. The SF UNDFTD x Converse Poor Man's Weapons feature a San Francisco Giants colorway which includes a Black canvas upper with Orange accents. The upper sits on a White sole with a Black contrast stripe and the UNDFTD logo done in Orange. In addition to the kix, UNDFTD will have a handful of other exclusives on hand including an SF inspired UNDFTD x Starter snapback.

The UNDFTD SF Giants x Converse Poor Man's Weapon is set to release on 9/9 at the grand opening of UNDFTD SF.

[/font]

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

hopefully they hire some cute looking girls like they have in la

I heard all the guys that worked at HUF will work there (minus Don Poppa of course).

That UNDFTD baseball tee reminds me of the one Fatlace did during the Giants World Series run but nonetheless still nice.  I like the simplicity of the A's based tees too.

123t6rl.jpg

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

any info on the shoes?
thanks, but was looking to hear more about pricing/numbers.

hoping they'll still have them on saturday.

I couldn't find anything on the price, even on Eddie's twitter....but I did see that they would be an SF exclusive, and I doubt they'll be available on Saturday, but I would still try. Good luck.

I would be really surprised if all got sold out in one day. You should be good in getting them Saturday cause honestly, I don't think people really care about these shoes except for maybe some resellers and some hardcore fans of Undefeated.

Originally Posted by ShooFoo23

That UNDFTD baseball tee reminds me of the one Fatlace did during the Giants World Series run but nonetheless still nice.  I like the simplicity of the A's based tees too.

123t6rl.jpg
I feel like Huf had the same version of that shirt at some point, nothing will ever beat this one though, still have mine
huf_summer3-748688.jpg

i like undftd clothes, but the biggest tee i have come across is a 2X. i bought one once, but after one wash, it was a belly shirt (i'm about 6'6"). i was thinking maybe i would have better luck with a hoody. i'm excited for them to come out with some more bay area sports teams related stuff, maybe something to do with the gsw the city logo or something like that. i'll definitely have to check the new shop out!

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

hopefully they hire some cute looking girls like they have in la

I heard all the guys that worked at HUF will work there (minus Don Poppa of course).
yeah im over at benny golds now but i heard they suppose to get a cute girl.

Back
Top Bottom