UNDFTD SF OFFICIAL

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I would be really surprised if all got sold out in one day. You should be good in getting them Saturday cause honestly, I don't think people really care about these shoes except for maybe some resellers and some hardcore fans of Undefeated.
I actually don't know, judging by the response to them coming up here in this thread, some people seem pretty excited (I really don't know why, but that's another issue)....we'll find out tomorrow, if they sell out.
I heard all the guys that worked at HUF will work there (minus Don Poppa of course).

it won't the same, but glad to see they stuck around. for that matter, Huf will never be the same, not saying it was alive when they closed, but still. Nice pics above of the Huf pieces. RIP to the brand/ store, whose owner's decisions caused all of this happen. Benny and Mega's departure didn't help matters either.

What time is the store opening??, i haven't seen anything on that so far

was first in line, got there at 9 PM (first people after me arrived at 2 AM, then the herd came at 8 AM, and about 100 total people showed up.
293599_10150365205108384_705053383_9879377_697500409_n.jpg

met Eddie Cruz
294804_10150365205148384_705053383_9879378_844260227_n.jpg

copped an "Oakland A's" SF exclusive tee
303944_10150365205243384_705053383_9879380_681633589_n.jpg

AND got an one of one "undftd" iphone case from Eddie himself (his personal case)
298895_10150365205043384_705053383_9879376_1539477567_n.jpg

so all in all it was a good day. Shoes don't seem to be going anywhere, they had some older Jordans for sale as well (Playoff XIIIs, Cool Grey XIs, Mars VIs, Black Metallic Vs, True Blue IIIs, and White/ Cement IIIs) .

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

so you waited in line overnight for a t shirt ?

laugh.gif
 word I rather stay home smoke some platinum cookies from Green Door SF 
pimp.gif

i'll probably check Undftd out next week

Just got back, I was there a good 1-2 hours ago, I guess whatever people were waiting for early in the morning, still was there when I was there.

Cris.

Originally Posted by vctry20

Originally Posted by ShooFoo23

That UNDFTD baseball tee reminds me of the one Fatlace did during the Giants World Series run but nonetheless still nice.  I like the simplicity of the A's based tees too.

123t6rl.jpg
I feel like Huf had the same version of that shirt at some point, nothing will ever beat this one though, still have mine
huf_summer3-748688.jpg
I need that Huf stadium shirt
frown.gif

laugh.gif
@ people waiting in line.

^ Jon....I left about 5:30-*%* yesterday, and closing time was I believe 7, and it seemed like they had a caca load seeing how they were flowin.

But who knows.

What's goood btw, long time no talk/see homie!!!!

Cris.

Originally Posted by Curtis Jackson

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

so you waited in line overnight for a t shirt ?

laugh.gif
 word I rather stay home smoke some platinum cookies from Green Door SF 
pimp.gif

i'll probably check Undftd out next week

my only way over there was bart, so I figured I'd go the night before and not risk being in a long line at 5 am....I didn't have anything else to do and got a one of one iPhone case and got to meet Eddie/ James Bond, so I don't really care about the wait.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

someone told me they sold out of the poor man's weapons. anybody know for sure?

they still have the sf ones. but the other colors might be low.

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Jon....I left about 5:30-*%* yesterday, and closing time was I believe 7, and it seemed like they had a caca load seeing how they were flowin.

But who knows.

What's goood btw, long time no talk/see homie!!!!

Cris.
sup cris. it's been a while dude, hope all is well with you.

i just got back from the shop. got my pair with no problems. the weapons are sick. the store looks great and the staff i talked to were good folks. the jordans they had out were tempting too.

if anyone needs the phone number it's 415-437-2800.

donpoppa- sup dude. i didn't ask, but yeah, they seemed to still have a lot of the SF ones.

^ Yup...just got back as well, again, haha, had to pick up some pairs for some folks, looks like they're available still.

Cris.

jae, were you at doin it in the park? thought i saw you in some foams but wasnt sure. I saw don tho

undefeated-hayes-valley-block-party-revised-1.jpg

Via Hypebeast:
Undefeated Hayes Valley Block Party

Getting fully settled into its recent Bay Area location, the Undefeated San Francisco crew announce its upcoming Hayes Valley Block Party this Friday, December 2nd from 6pm – 9pm. For the event, the entire shop will be on a 15% discount for one day only along with food and plenty of Pabst Blue Ribbon to go around. Sounds will be provided by KrazyGelo of Wild N Crazy Kids.

UNDFTD SF
516 Hayes St.
San Francisco, California
United State

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

Y'all a bunch of busters letting one person buy all the iv's up. Fa real!

REALLY? did that person stand in line or come at the last minute and cut in front of everybody?

Back
Top Bottom