Unfortunate news......I didn't win.....o well.....Let the pics continue!!

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

voted yesterday and just voted again, OP holding it down with the pics
pimp.gif

I lived in Miami for a year and came back to NY to ball in school but im heading back to aball at a school down there so im tryna 
see wussup wit some of these parties when im down there JohnnyBlaze
nerd.gif
For sure man! Like I said anytime just friend me on facebook or hit me up here. Thanks again for voting and vote as much as you can!

XPghn.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

voted yesterday and just voted again, OP holding it down with the pics
pimp.gif

I lived in Miami for a year and came back to NY to ball in school but im heading back to aball at a school down there so im tryna 
see wussup wit some of these parties when im down there JohnnyBlaze
nerd.gif
For sure man! Like I said anytime just friend me on facebook or hit me up here. Thanks again for voting and vote as much as you can!

XPghn.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

Originally Posted by bkmac

Voted.

What's good with these mixes you promised us!? I'm starting to get ideas for mixes in my head
laugh.gif

Let me know what songs you come up with and shoot them my way, just do me a favor and don't make it like a 20,000 song request lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
Sounds good man. Mash-ups, or straight mixes (like you would play as a set)?

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

Originally Posted by bkmac

Voted.

What's good with these mixes you promised us!? I'm starting to get ideas for mixes in my head
laugh.gif

Let me know what songs you come up with and shoot them my way, just do me a favor and don't make it like a 20,000 song request lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
Sounds good man. Mash-ups, or straight mixes (like you would play as a set)?

glasses.gif
 Dope pics... now this is how all threads in NT should be! 
Damn I miss Miami females!  I wanted to head out there for WMC but just didn't work out.  I voted.. good luck my man!

[table][tr][td]Survey Completed.

[/td][/tr][/table]

glasses.gif
 Dope pics... now this is how all threads in NT should be! 
Damn I miss Miami females!  I wanted to head out there for WMC but just didn't work out.  I voted.. good luck my man!

[table][tr][td]Survey Completed.

[/td][/tr][/table]

Voted! If I come down to MIA I'll try to bring some bad girls to add to the photo collection. 
laugh.gif

Voted! If I come down to MIA I'll try to bring some bad girls to add to the photo collection. 
laugh.gif

thread is fire....im gonna go vote...not looking for anything in return at the moment...best of luck to you in the voting!
-sf77

Back
Top Bottom