Union x Nike Cortez

I don’t know if I can get down. They’re cool but the Cortez was always simple and sleek, all of the panels make it too busy IMO

No cap, these look like children's shoes to me.

But I guess you can say the same thing about a lot of kicks these days :emoji_thinking:

Union x Nike Cortez “Off Noir”
Color: Off-Noir/Neptune Green-Mean Green-Off-Noir
Style Code: DR1413-001
Release Date: June 21, 2022
Price: $130
1655828396898.png

1655828418659.png

1655828433966.png

1655828451702.png

1655828470467.png

1655828496998.png

1655828516175.png

1655828551734.png

1655828610998.png

Well those FLEW. Got in immediately and sold out by the time I was on the checkout page. And this is coming from a guy that hit the Union 2's and had a confirmation email within the first minute of them going live. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ can't win em all.

edit - I'm guessing they scrapped their bot protection based on what happened last time and bots ATE. Hope they enjoy making a tiny amount per shoe, lol. (if not losing money)

Easy pass on these but the Sacai's are where it's at. Will shoot for those instea.d

I love the Cortez, but the extra material on these was too much for me. They’re cool I just don’t think I could rock em. I was eyeballing those and the ISPA Link but I’m gonna get the new MOC 3.5 instead

Anyone able to speak to how these fit yet? From my experience Cortez run a bit tight but wondering if the materials on these make them different.

Sitting On CNCPTS

Sold Out Now

Last edited:
Copped the black pair (union “exclusive” lol) on undefeated and hit the tan pair for my wife on SNKRS. Love when the resale ain’t there so the bots don’t feast.

ah crap, is going up half a size a must for these? just went with tts for the tan joints.

I’ve never worn a pair, but I looked up reviews and comments online for Cortez and the consensus seemed to be .5 up helped because they’re very narrow. But if you’re not a wide footer you might be ok tts.

Anyone able to speak to how these fit yet? From my experience Cortez run a bit tight but wondering if the materials on these make them different.
My true size is a US 11 a bit on the wider side. I wear an 11.5 in most air maxes and adidas running sneakers. I go a full size up in all Yeezys. I go a half size down in 990 series new balance and I go a half size down in timberlands and air force 1s. True to size 11 in most everything else. I bought these union cortez in my true size 11 and they fit fine. An afternoon or all-day wear will be more telling but it felt fine on the try on. Even had a bit of heel slip while laced loosely but I'm sure when tied they will not slip at all. Sorry for the novel but, I know how it feels to want to make sure you get the right side in a shoe you probably will never get a chance to just try on first.

Back
Top Bottom