University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

interesting! Post their reasons for claiming that they are fake.

As for the pair that pass, they didn’t mentioned anything regarding the tags facing the wrong way?

They didn’t give a reason other than “appearance.”

As Tom the tag issue on the other pair, I mentioned my concerns about that in the remarks section, but they didn’t provide an answer as to why it didn’t other them.

I don’t know.🤯

I'm confused...

Apparently that last part isn’t true, even though I have a transcript of an eBa agent from the Authenticity Department saying that was the case. Just got off the phone with someone in the Resolution Center.

I send the shoes back and get a full refund.

Apparently that last part isn’t true, even though I have a transcript of an eBa agent from the Authenticity Department saying that was the case. Just got off the phone with someone in the Resolution Center.

I send the shoes back and get a full refund.
If the shoes were authenticated you would have been able to get a full refund and keep the shoes. That happened to me with a pair of air max 90’s earlier this year wgen the seller sent the wrong size.

I’m glad you’re getting your money back for a pair, but I think both services passing the pair with the backwards tongue tag is extremely questionable and just reinforces my belief that authentication services are mostly BS these days.

They only authenticated one(shoe with wrong tag placement). He stated the other was listed as a "custom" which bypassed the authentication service.

If the shoes were authenticated you would have been able to get a full refund and keep the shoes. That happened to me with a pair of air max 90’s earlier this year wgen the seller sent the wrong size.

I’m glad you’re getting your money back for a pair, but I think both services passing the pair with the backwards tongue tag is extremely questionable and just reinforces my belief that authentication services are mostly BS these days.

You don’t think it’s possible that the backwards tongue tag is a factory defect?

I’m currently laying in bed completely naked, wearing these with some black socks.

I felt like i needed to be unencumbered by clothing in order to become one with the shoes. I can see my reflection in the metal replica of the Phantasm sphere sitting on the bookshelf next to my bed.

How can a pair of shoes look so good and feel so excruciatingly bad?

The suffering.

...the sweet, sweet suffering.

B8FB6D93-4E23-4252-B84F-8CC8FB1AE724.gif

C80A8E6B-C513-42EE-8A8F-78AD9CEC6819.gif

7371DB0F-EDF6-46F9-9B26-EE9F3A517EB6.gif

I’m getting a ton of pop up ads on this site. Did you find a way to stop it? It’s freaking annoying.
We're aware that some video pop ups have been served recently and have reported this to our advertising provider.
It could take a bit for any changes to take effect, due to caching and reproduction. If the problem persists, just let me know.

As you know, ad revenues are necessary to keep the site online, a task made more challenging by the pandemic.
We recently changed providers to improve ad quality (more known brands, less "one weird trick" clickbait trash), and any major change of this nature will require tuning.
Some publishers are all about yield. For them, pop up video ads are ideal, given their superior payout rates.

We're committed to delivering a high quality experience to our fellow community members and working closely with the new provider to ensure that's the case.
I appreciate everyone's patience and continued support.

For those who'd rather not put up with ads at all, be advised that we also offer an ad-free subscription option: https://niketalk.com/account/upgrades

I’m currently laying in bed completely naked, wearing these with some black socks.

I felt like i needed to be unencumbered by clothing in order to become one with the shoes. I can see my reflection in the metal replica of the Phantasm sphere sitting on the bookshelf next to my bed.

How can a pair of shoes look so good and feel so excruciatingly bad?

The suffering.

...the sweet, sweet suffering.

B8FB6D93-4E23-4252-B84F-8CC8FB1AE724.gif

C80A8E6B-C513-42EE-8A8F-78AD9CEC6819.gif

7371DB0F-EDF6-46F9-9B26-EE9F3A517EB6.gif

edgar Allen Poe of niketalk

These are the only anniversaries today. Tomorrow will be really exciting though.
I High Strap Bred (13 Years)
1637620045617.jpeg

I High Strap White/Black/Varsity Red (13 Years)
1637620119059.jpeg

XXXII OKC (4 Years)
1637619896716.jpeg

I Mid Fearless Facetasm (2 Years)
1637619963174.jpeg

Last edited:
We're aware that some video pop ups have been served recently and have reported this to our advertising provider.
It could take a bit for any changes to take effect, due to caching and reproduction. If the problem persists, just let me know.

As you know, ad revenues are necessary to keep the site online, a task made more challenging by the pandemic.
We recently changed providers to improve ad quality (more known brands, less "one weird trick" clickbait trash), and any major change of this nature will require tuning.
Some publishers are all about yield. For them, pop up video ads are ideal, given their superior payout rates.

We're committed to delivering a high quality experience to our fellow community members and working closely with the new provider to ensure that's the case.
I appreciate everyone's patience and continued support.

For those who'd rather not put up with ads at all, be advised that we also offer an ad-free subscription option: https://niketalk.com/account/upgrades

Nothing has changed with the ads.

…at least not for me.

Back
Top Bottom