Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

For the most part, those are days for the women. Ain't for most of us. It is what it is.

word. My girl so annoying at these things. “OMG babe come on they’re playing the Cha-cha slide!!!”

me on my 8th henny and coke at the bar
88B4C1E2-5835-45F2-9456-D61F782DC58A.jpeg

6BD818DC-117A-42EE-B16B-76D6D820110F.jpeg

Easy to give up canned meat
the only meat in a can i've ever had in a can is viana sausage for rice & beans. i didn't start eating dapping into canned goods, which has pretty openly been spinanch until this year. You eat pineapple cheesecake. That's a damn hate crime.
Millions of have done it. It’s not worth it to me. People abstaining from meat, generally has to do with horrible nutritional knowledge
I guess this is true, but u learn as you go. if they food you're eating food that makes you feel like crap then u should look elsewhere. Forfeiting meat made me more open to true different types of veggies, and it also caused the ppl around me to wanna eat better & try different things that strayed from their norm; which was/is interesting to see.

Also, they like taking me to "try this spot I heard of." Free food to impress me.

the only meat in a can i've ever had in a can is viana sausage for rice & beans. i didn't start eating dapping into canned goods, which has pretty openly been spinanch until this year. You eat pineapple cheesecake. That's a damn hate crime.
Listen captain underpants, that was an anomaly and had me dumb founded as well. I also didnt order that cheesecake, it was free. Wasnt about to complain about a small piece of pineapple in the container 🤷‍♂️

Only attended 1 wedding in my adult life and hope i'll be able to keep it as few as possible in life

The thing that pisses me off most about a wedding is a half-assed wedding....speeches read off a phone, bad performances, etc

There is a vegetarian movement going on in sports right now, that I find very interesting, yet unappealing.
A lot of those dudes' bodies tend to break down.

Off the top of my head; Cam Newton, Arian Foster and Michael Porter Jr.

Matter of fact Michael Porter Jr and his fam have been vegetarian their entire life and most of them have been elite ball players and have gotten career-changing injuries.

A lot of those dudes' bodies tend to break down.

Off the top of my head; Cam Newton, Arian Foster and Michael Porter Jr.

Matter of fact Michael Porter Jr and his fam have been vegetarian their entire life and most of them have been elite ball players and have gotten career-changing injuries.
I agree, the ability to recover is lessened through a restrictive nutritional approach for the athlete.

The average weight for O linemen has gradually increased over the years.

As soon as these dudes stop playing they lose 50 pounds in a snap. A lot of them end up looking like regular big dudes, that were never meant to be 330 pounds.

If Kenyon Martin didn't get hurt Izzo would have no titles
I agree with that wholeheartedly. Izzo is a great coach with a team of upperclassmen but in the era of 1 and done Izzo has been left in the dust by the Coach K's and the Calliparis of the NCAA.

Back
Top Bottom