Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

Yo if u broke with nice feet, what r u doing. If you broke and your girl/boyfriend has nice feet, what r u doing?? Sell some foot pics on a foot fetish site or something, and make a few hundred... maybe a thousand bucks.

U can wear pretty much wear anything w/ dark green & navy blue. U technically can wear anything w/ anything, but dark green (especially) & navy blue is just as universal as black & white.

I did it the last three or four months I was out in Bahrain, it really wasn’t hard and I looked ripped too. Might do it again if we’re allowed to work out at gyms again.
Could the argument be made that it was your situation, and not you cutting out meat, that was mpst responsible for you getting 8n those good shapes?

Sometimes I prefer chains over family-owned spots.
I'm Chinese and don't mind grabbing Panda Express over a place in Chinatown, grabbing Olive Garden over a real Italian restaurant, etc.

Sometimes I prefer chains over family-owned spots.
I'm Chinese and don't mind grabbing Panda Express over a place in Chinatown, grabbing Olive Garden over a real Italian restaurant, etc.

Its crazy how so many people ignore the Food & Healty grade on the front window.

ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

Everything should be organized and when something is used, returned to its place.

IMO its laziness that creates messiness.

Back
Top Bottom