Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

It is obvious that there is such a thing as PLAYING THE WHITE CARD, even if you are not white.

Being able to use such excludes all Black people, yet holds a special invitation for the model minority.

It is obvious that there is such a thing as PLAYING THE WHITE CARD, even if you are not white.

Being able to use such excludes all Black people, yet holds a special invitation for the model minority.
May u elaborate?

May u elaborate?
Dog whistle politics, Karen's, Florida's republican Cuban population, armed white militia showing up at steps of capitol buildings, Hong Kong's attempt to shame Lebron James, Trump stating that the only way he'll lose an election, is if it is rigged.

Only people playing the white card can get away with this.

1601069726598.png

:lol:

Give Tory’s album a shot (no pun). Music can raise your vibration:emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

I love that album so damn much. Coincidentally enough, the topic came up in another unpopular ideas thread:
Mans went on to say Weeknd's new music is fine to boot. Smdh.

And I actually enjoy Weeknd's newer stuff (in comparison to his Ballon and Thursday days. I could still go without however) but to like his music and Beyonce is unlistenable...my Lord. Right thread for that indeed.

i feel like the r-word shouldn't be so frowned ridiculed. I didn't even know that word was associated w/ special needs until I someone told do the hold your arm to your chest & bite your ear thing. "Stupid" sounds too aggressive & "cretin" sounds too fancy to be effective b/c a lot of ppl don't know what I mean by it.

i feel like the r-word shouldn't be so frowned ridiculed. I didn't even know that word was associated w/ special needs until I someone told do the hold your arm to your chest & bite your ear thing. "Stupid" sounds too aggressive & "cretin" sounds too fancy to be effective b/c a lot of ppl don't know what I mean by it.
See. This is who the r-word is for:

"Who leaked Trump’s tax returns"? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I hate when unpopular opinion threads inevitably lead to music discussions. Sometimes its gets soo bad that they are moved to the music forum.

There's something about referring to a gay or bisexual as a "punk" that just doesn't sit well w/ me. It sounds similar to like when black men are labeled "thugs" (at least in american media).

Yeah you can be on some "i call everyone a punk", but you don't. And if you do the emphasis of it doesn't carry like it did when you just referred to that gay man as a "punk".

The f-word just needs to die to. I feel like that's the gay man's word too. Whatever they want to do w/ it is cool, but I'm not saying it... I be wanting to say it too when Jimmy starts poppin his **** on "I Really Mean It" though, but nah. If I'm not saying it around others then I'm not saying it by myself.

Pro-Lifers here have the tendency to be obsessed w/ guns & other violent ****. They loves cops & troops, but don't trust the government..?
source (3).gif

I don't like picked out afro's.

I also can't stand dapping or shaking another dudes hand & they're soft.

I wish Ed Hardy would make a quick comeback, I got two Ed Hardy shirts for Christmas about a year too late, and I only rocked them once. I didn’t get enough out them shirts, I need like 5 wears a piece and then I can let them go.

Back
Top Bottom