Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

There's something about referring to a gay or bisexual as a "punk" that just doesn't sit well w/ me. It sounds similar to like when black men are labeled "thugs" (at least in american media).

Yeah you can be on some "i call everyone a punk", but you don't. And if you do the emphasis of it doesn't carry like it did when you just referred to that gay man as a "punk".

The f-word just needs to die to. I feel like that's the gay man's word too. Whatever they want to do w/ it is cool, but I'm not saying it... I be wanting to say it too when Jimmy starts poppin his **** on "I Really Mean It" though, but nah. If I'm not saying it around others then I'm not saying it by myself.

Wait what

you just posted saying you should be able to toss the “R-word” around

I also can't stand dapping or shaking another dudes hand & they're soft.
I feel this. One of my friends in grade school had the softest hands ever (pause, totally neccessary). **** was not natural. Mans had to moisturize three times a day. Each time we shook hands, it stood out.

There's something about referring to a gay or bisexual as a "punk" that just doesn't sit well w/ me. It sounds similar to like when black men are labeled "thugs" (at least in american media).

Yeah you can be on some "i call everyone a punk", but you don't. And if you do the emphasis of it doesn't carry like it did when you just referred to that gay man as a "punk".

The f-word just needs to die to. I feel like that's the gay man's word too. Whatever they want to do w/ it is cool, but I'm not saying it... I be wanting to say it too when Jimmy starts poppin his **** on "I Really Mean It" though, but nah. If I'm not saying it around others then I'm not saying it by myself.
I understand being offended. Not that it changes anything but I think referring to gays as that is a prison/jail thing.

I dunno about soft hands but a limp handshake gets no respect from me. Its either you dont have any respect for the person whos hand youre shaking, you feel you are above them, or you lack confidence.

I dunno about soft hands but a limp handshake gets no respect from me. Its either you dont have any respect for the person whos hand youre shaking, you feel you are above them, or you lack confidence.

1hunnit.

Soft hands are a personal preference(or problem) for most.

I wrote this in my notes when I was a bit out of it, didn't post b/c of... yeah :lol:

Here:
Honestly, I don’t want Trump to die from COVID related stuff. I hope he fully recovers. If he drops dead so many “what if’s?” Will remain as such.

I have been looking forward to November 3rd all year. I feel like almost need to see him lose. Just imagine the reactions. Lose or win… That might be the most entertaining day in U.S. history. Like I just want to be downtown to witness it.

He is such a great to hate villain, tons of charisma. Similar to JBL especially in regards to overachieving. I loved seein JBL getting his *** handed to him :lol: One of the last great bad boys.

Like dawg, imagine all the ****ery that’ll ensue if we get to witness him. Oh my god, it would be so damn gre. You know that administration is ready to throw each other under the bus. I need to see it with Donald John Trump alive.

Imagine Daniel Bryan his breaking leg the night b4 WrestleMania 30 or Eiichiro Oda dying b4 he finishes “One Piece”. That’s Trump dying b4 COVID now.

P.S.

I would rather see Oda live to finish O.P. than Trump finish his presidency. I’ve been reading that since 05, man.

Yeah it feels so crazy. It's generally white guys in my experience so when it happens my brain can't help but wonder if this disrespect is from being racist.

On the other hand had a former supervisor whose hands were so massive he'd cover yours and squeeze it. Always had to prep for it like I was bout to jump into double dutch, not this time playa.

Yeah it feels so crazy. It's generally white guys in my experience so when it happens my brain can't help but wonder if this disrespect is from being racist.

On the other hand had a former supervisor whose hands were so massive he'd cover yours and squeeze it. Always had to prep for it like I was bout to jump into double dutch, not this time playa.
Tbh i can generally tell whether its the lack of respect or lack of confidence on their part. The eyes tell it all, the windows to the soul.

Clammy hands is another one that trips me out, but i try not to make those folks feel bad cuz i feel its usually out of their control.

dope sneaker, wish the upper heel of the midsole were gray though. would definitely use grey laces has well:
1602083385967.png

edit:
i remember why i didn't buy these for retail now. the ****ing wings logo. they should've filled it w/ white. The lack of colour makes it look unfinished & it's a bit bothersome. I would buy a pair today, it was a dealbreaker at the time. Otherwise, great sneaker.

I'll have them one day.

Last edited:
Tbh i can generally tell whether its the lack of respect or lack of confidence on their part. The eyes tell it all, the windows to the soul.

Clammy hands is another one that trips me out, but i try not to make those folks feel bad cuz i feel its usually out of their control.
I've never heard the "lack of respect" thing. I've always thought it was a lack of confidence, my grandfather gave me this talk after shaking my tutors hand.

She was a fairly meek woman, hope she didn't become a pushover.

The Yakuza have some dope tats
A lot of those ppl have a brownish tint to them. An example of what I am referring to would be Ed Sheeran, I think his tats are legit cool. Just not on him. His white as hell & the background (his skin) throws me off.
Especially the gaudy, misplaced ones, of which make the wearer look incredibly inauthentic.
Example?

A lot of those ppl have a brownish tint to them. An example of what I am referring to would be Ed Sheeran, I think his tats are legit cool. Just not on him. His white as hell & the background (his skin) throws me off.

Example?
Nothing I can place a finger upon, using as an example. Here in NYC, I see plenty of tacky tats down in SoHo, East Village, in those areas. I understand personal expression all to well, but some of that, much of it actually, is indeed down right trashy.

Now when I was in Senegal, I saw some beautiful artwork upon skin, as well as in Burkina Faso.

Back
Top Bottom