Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

Armpit hair is gross, duke. You crystal chicks gotta stop trying to **** up evolutionary process. That **** shouldn't be there.

Speaking of being positive, having good energy and all, vibes on a high level...what were George Floyd and Breanna Taylor doing wrong exactly? Or do you simply chalk it up as stuff happens?

giphy.gif

Speaking of being positive, having good energy and all, vibes on a high level...what were George Floyd and Breanna Taylor doing wrong exactly? Or do you simply chalk it up as stuff happens?

giphy.gif
Damn, I'm finna get lambasted.

Breanna - apparently the company she was keeping
George - apparently had a counterfeit 20...not sure if he was aware it was fake or not.

Not justifying the outcome, just answering the question asked.

George - apparently had a counterfeit 20...not sure if he was aware it was fake or not.

Ahhhh, I see. Victim blaming. He has a gun, I have a fake twenty, sleeping in my own bed, with suspect people nearby.

No wonder Jesus was crucified, he didn't hang out with the money lenders enough.

:lol:

Armpit hair is gross, duke. You crystal chicks gotta stop trying to **** up evolutionary process. That **** shouldn't be there.
lol, our coach in college made us shave our pits as a part of our grooming. He said that he didn't want us playing on television with a bunch of hair under our arms, with caked up deodorant sprinkled about while we were at the free throw line. :rofl:

lol, our coach in college made us shave our pits as a part of our grooming. He said that he didn't want us playing on television with a bunch of hair under our arms, with caked up deodorant sprinkled about while we were at the free throw line. :rofl:
Great observer, that stuffs gross.

giphy.gif

They did nothing wrong. They were black. That's the difference of them being alive or died right now.

Ennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn(wrong buzzer sound)

If they were different races they'll still be here. Not because of what u said. Breanna's bf also would've got a justifiable explanation.

Same fake 20. But now place a white homeless looking guy in the picture. You know damn well that white cop would've never put his knee anywhere on him... ANYWHERE..

^ where's the knee? Where the hurricane of bullets? Why didnt they let off on him like Rashad Brooks?

Them: What he did wrong?
You: He had a fake 20.
NToweG: Bye, dude

Ahhhh, I see. Victim blaming.
:lol:
Not what I was getting at at all.

I am attempting to answer the question you posed. If I am to believe that the universe only runs on karma and vibes, and I'm forced to ask myself what thrt did wrong to get what they got, I can only look at the surface level information provided to me as I do not know those people personally.

What would you say is the reason in a universe that operates on "good energy?"

It's an obvious fact that they are far more likely to have been alive today if they were of a different race.

I am attempting to answer the question you posed. If I am to believe that the universe only runs on karma and vibes, and I'm forced to ask myself what thrt did wrong to get what they got, I can only look at the surface level information provided to me as I do not know those people personally.

It's an obvious fact that they are far more likely to have been alive today if they were of a different race.

Someone's race is dependent on if they'll receive bad energy returned to them or not?

Someone's race is dependent on if they'll receive bad energy returned to them or not?
I hope that is not what most got from my post and that is not what I am attempting to say at all.

I did make an effort to be clear in my position but I am not the best communicator.

Essentially my take is that the world doesnt just run on energy and vibes. But if I am to believe it does, once again i can only look at the surface level info i know. But it's obvious the world doesnt only run on energy and vibes.

I feel like orange should be a skin colour category. I have this burnt orange nuptse & supreme x rita ackermann jacket, and I'm dead a couple shades lighter than them. You ever look at D.L. Hughley? That guy is orange.

Look at him:
1605998424169.png

Orange.

I am sure that you knew that my initial comment was addressing those who practice that toxic positivity, those who simply state that you must have done something wrong, in order to achieve said result. Intellectual bootstrap'isms tend to be thrown around by those who feel that if you simply stick your head in sand and think good thoughts, all those boogey men will simply not see you and disappear. The universe is out of balance at the moment, as things are in complete disarray. Victim blaming is the go to in this abrahamic age, even when it is disguised as new age thinking.

I don’t know if this unpopular or if I’m just getting hip to it, but here goes. Joe Cocker’s remake of “With a little help from my friends” is a ******* awesome song, especially at a loud volume. I’m going to peep the rest of his catalogue

I don’t know if this unpopular or if I’m just getting hip to it, but here goes. Joe Cocker’s remake of “With a little help from my friends” is a ******* awesome song, especially at a loud volume. I’m going to peep the rest of his catalogue

I agree and even feel like it’s better than the Beatles version. I do like the cool bass guitar on it but doesn’t compare to Joe’s emotion on his song.

A few unpopular / non mainstream opinions of mine:

1) We treat source pain (eg back pain, neck pain, wrist pain) incorrectly. It’s often more a mind body connection than a physical ailment - word to Dr. John Sarno. Guy saved my life.

2) Exercising a lot destroys your body and you die younger. I’m on board with the telomere theory. Extra energy burned and extra calories consumed are rough on the body long term. I play sports not because i believe in any health benefits but because it’s really fun and it’s worth dying earlier to play. Eat a moderate amount of food + go on a lot of walks + work on flexibility is really all the “health” focused exercise that’s needed for a long and active life.

3) Dont really enjoy Joe Rogan very much

4) I enjoy Jordan Peterson’s message a lot. Think it gets lost in cancel culture but the root of what he says (to me as a takeaway) - no one is going to solve your problem. Get your house in order.

5) Stoicism, emotional intelligence, and financial literacy should be subjects mandatory for seniors in high school to go through. We teach a lot of stuff in schools but none of what matters. Leads to a lot lot lot of Ls once these kids face real world choices.

Something about a bronx chick that's a little ratchet but worldly and lived always gets me. I bang with AOC but that's an obvious choice, Remi etc. I used to can't stand Cardi but outside of her character you can see she's growing and trying.

A few unpopular / non mainstream opinions of mine:

1) We treat source pain (eg back pain, neck pain, wrist pain) incorrectly. It’s often more a mind body connection than a physical ailment - word to Dr. John Sarno. Guy saved my life.

2) Exercising a lot destroys your body and you die younger. I’m on board with the telomere theory. Extra energy burned and extra calories consumed are rough on the body long term. I play sports not because i believe in any health benefits but because it’s really fun and it’s worth dying earlier to play. Eat a moderate amount of food + go on a lot of walks + work on flexibility is really all the “health” focused exercise that’s needed for a long and active life.

3) Dont really enjoy Joe Rogan very much

4) I enjoy Jordan Peterson’s message a lot. Think it gets lost in cancel culture but the root of what he says (to me as a takeaway) - no one is going to solve your problem. Get your house in order.

5) Stoicism, emotional intelligence, and financial literacy should be subjects mandatory for seniors in high school to go through. We teach a lot of stuff in schools but none of what matters. Leads to a lot lot lot of Ls once these kids face real world choices.
I don’t think you can teach someone to stoic. That’s moreso personality driven, and as someone who is “stoic” I don’t think ppl not that understand the unintentional barriers it puts up.

Also, Jordan Peterson comes off like a character, and tries to present himself to be smarter than is. He’s Kanye if Kanye read a book and tried appear stoic, and told ppl to “clean your room.”

Back
Top Bottom