Unreleased SAMPLE Jordans Vol.I <3 XIs

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Lowtop Concords are
pimp.gif
!

+1
+2

I'm pretty certain that some of the 3s you posted are Lu's, and are therefore are altered and not official samples. You should edit that. Anyone else point out Lu's stuff if you can identify it as such.

I'm pretty certain that some of the 3s you posted are Lu's, and are therefore are altered and not official samples. You should edit that. Anyone else point out Lu's stuff if you can identify it as such.

The alpha & omegas without the graphics look, well, clean. 
Seamless 10s are crazy smooth and I've always wanted those referee 11 ie. Thanks for the pics.

The alpha & omegas without the graphics look, well, clean. 
Seamless 10s are crazy smooth and I've always wanted those referee 11 ie. Thanks for the pics.

those white and black threes on the top are Lu's frankesteins..
I remeber sneakernews running an article about them and they got roasted for posting them...

those white and black threes on the top are Lu's frankesteins..
I remeber sneakernews running an article about them and they got roasted for posting them...

What makes you think this would be vol. 1? There are dozens and dozens of threads focusing on unreleased samples. Try a search next time

First of all, why would you even bother to post this? Even if I was Dumb enough to genuinely think that I had started the first thread about samples ever, what difference would it make? Your comment has nothing to do with the topic of sample footwear, its only a shot at someone you think did something wrong. I know very well that this is not the first sample pics post ever. My title specifically says "I" as in me, not the roman numeral; "<3" like a heart, the symbol representative of the word love " and "XIs" . Considering the amount of pics of XIs I posted compared to other Js, I figured the title fitting. It seem like alot of cats on NT quick to correct someone who is right, when its really them who didnt read the information correctly. NT is supposed to be a place for sneakerheads to come together, post pics, exchange opinons, and sneakers. Unfortunatley alot of what I see is hambones trying to disprove one another before they get their facts straight.

Thanks for the pics rareair45, I cant believe how few people have posted pics.

Here are some more finds:

air-jordan-3-true-blue-cement-sample.jpg

air-jordan-8-viii-sample-011.jpg

dmp-air-jordan-6-vi-sample-white-gold.jpg

Just s reminder of what a close call we had with the XIs last december. These Coolgrey samples are garbage imo.       ...mesh, nubuck, patent, and ice
embarassed.gif

air-jordan-xi-cool-grey-early-sample-mesh-04.jpg

air-jordan-xi-cool-grey-early-sample-mesh-03.jpg

air-jordan-xi-cool-grey-early-sample-mesh-02.jpg

What makes you think this would be vol. 1? There are dozens and dozens of threads focusing on unreleased samples. Try a search next time

First of all, why would you even bother to post this? Even if I was Dumb enough to genuinely think that I had started the first thread about samples ever, what difference would it make? Your comment has nothing to do with the topic of sample footwear, its only a shot at someone you think did something wrong. I know very well that this is not the first sample pics post ever. My title specifically says "I" as in me, not the roman numeral; "<3" like a heart, the symbol representative of the word love " and "XIs" . Considering the amount of pics of XIs I posted compared to other Js, I figured the title fitting. It seem like alot of cats on NT quick to correct someone who is right, when its really them who didnt read the information correctly. NT is supposed to be a place for sneakerheads to come together, post pics, exchange opinons, and sneakers. Unfortunatley alot of what I see is hambones trying to disprove one another before they get their facts straight.

Thanks for the pics rareair45, I cant believe how few people have posted pics.

Here are some more finds:

air-jordan-3-true-blue-cement-sample.jpg

air-jordan-8-viii-sample-011.jpg

dmp-air-jordan-6-vi-sample-white-gold.jpg

Just s reminder of what a close call we had with the XIs last december. These Coolgrey samples are garbage imo.       ...mesh, nubuck, patent, and ice
embarassed.gif

air-jordan-xi-cool-grey-early-sample-mesh-04.jpg

air-jordan-xi-cool-grey-early-sample-mesh-03.jpg

air-jordan-xi-cool-grey-early-sample-mesh-02.jpg

Concord lows will for ever be my favorite. A shoe that i would wear everyday. The mesh cool greys would be nice as a low as well.

Concord lows will for ever be my favorite. A shoe that i would wear everyday. The mesh cool greys would be nice as a low as well.

Back
Top Bottom