Unreleased SAMPLE Jordans Vol.I <3 XIs

Please guys, lets keep this Lu free. Get rid of those b/w 3s in the first post. ANYONE ELSE WHO KNOWS OF ANY Lu ALTERATIONS, PLEASE ADDRESS HIS SHOES SO THIS THREAD DOESNT GET ANYMORE OF HIS STUFF.

agreed alpha / omega x1000 times better without the silly stuff on the side

Low top concords........please?

Those Ivs.......yeah

agreed alpha / omega x1000 times better without the silly stuff on the side

Low top concords........please?

Those Ivs.......yeah

Please guys, lets keep this Lu free. Get rid of those b/w 3s in the first post. ANYONE ELSE WHO KNOWS OF ANY Lu ALTERATIONS, PLEASE ADDRESS HIS SHOES SO THIS THREAD DOESNT GET ANYMORE OF HIS STUFF.

I seen some fake orange 11s like that on craigslist for 45 bucks, the dude wanted red but got orange, like the same shade of those ones n the brightness too. Bit diff shape

I seen some fake orange 11s like that on craigslist for 45 bucks, the dude wanted red but got orange, like the same shade of those ones n the brightness too. Bit diff shape

for all those wanting more cw of the XI, all in due time. jb just set'n ya'll up for the kill w/ a pair releasing every year.

for all those wanting more cw of the XI, all in due time. jb just set'n ya'll up for the kill w/ a pair releasing every year.

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

guys got anymore pictures of Lu's stuff?
why do you want to see altered Js? I rememb the WOW thread, and actually found it again a few months ago. There was also a follow up thread.

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

guys got anymore pictures of Lu's stuff?
why do you want to see altered Js? I rememb the WOW thread, and actually found it again a few months ago. There was also a follow up thread.

Nice pics, I never get sick of seeing some of these samples. Like the Wizards XII
pimp.gif
 Concord lows
pimp.gif

I would have bought the Alpha and Omegas if they were clean like that. And those black/red XXI are the

ones that should have been in the CDP imo. VII lows? Glad those never released
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom