Unreleased SAMPLE Jordans Vol.I <3 XIs

Nice pics, I never get sick of seeing some of these samples. Like the Wizards XII
pimp.gif
 Concord lows
pimp.gif

I would have bought the Alpha and Omegas if they were clean like that. And those black/red XXI are the

ones that should have been in the CDP imo. VII lows? Glad those never released
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

I thought I would start a post about old unreleased sample Js people might like to see released.

jordan_iv_sample.jpg

my grails.

Originally Posted by rareair45
This has to be my favorite release since NT directly influenced JB to release these with the OG style wings and heel tabs.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

I thought I would start a post about old unreleased sample Js people might like to see released.

jordan_iv_sample.jpg

my grails.

Originally Posted by rareair45
This has to be my favorite release since NT directly influenced JB to release these with the OG style wings and heel tabs.

I think some member named Wozman23 (maybe) had, or has, a pair of XX1 samples in a Carolina blue suede c/w. Those are something special.

I think some member named Wozman23 (maybe) had, or has, a pair of XX1 samples in a Carolina blue suede c/w. Those are something special.

I can honestly say that i'm glad none of those every hit assembly lines, those 8's are horrid!

Also at page one, *@% is up with those X's? solid one piece uppers?

I can honestly say that i'm glad none of those every hit assembly lines, those 8's are horrid!

Also at page one, *@% is up with those X's? solid one piece uppers?

Back
Top Bottom