UO heads roll call

Hey, anybody know what the new dorms are called? Im about to fill out my housing application...

AIM: jeattila​

^ LLC I think...Living/Learning Center. There's tutoring halls and what not in the building.
[/center]
IT IS[/center]

Thanks, I sent in my application to UO Friday, I guess the housing apps for next year aren't out yet so I'll have to wait till they send me one.

I'm ready to leave Eastern Oregon for good.
jattila4@gmail.com AIM: jeattila​

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
IT IS WHAT IT IS​

Got my acceptance letter today.

I've known forever I was going to U of O, but it's nice to have it official.

Anyone else going to be a freshman next year?

Now to try and get some scholarships...lol.

jattila4@gmail.com AIM: jeattila​

Should get in hamilton, our ra just walked by and told me to hide our alcohol a little better. It was sitting on top of the fridge.

Mikey, I would give you meal points but I dropped out. Im moving to SoCal, UCLA here I come. Expect a call in the next few days too, I need some schooling on denim, and where to go around portland.

yeah i go to lane but i hang out on campus alot cause my friends
go to UO. glad to see so many shoe heads in eugene
without me it's just aweso
Team Pacific Northwest​
Eugene,Oregon​

Lane is for suckers.

I'm takin two classes there right now.

DAMN it's easy.

laugh.gif

Why is it that I'm always sitting next to a 60year-old lady who questions everything not 100% following the syllabus...and on the other side of my table (yes....they have round TABLES) is a 19y/o Becky with a kid who comes on Tuesdays only. :smh:
smh.gif
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

^^^ tell me about i @#%$ hate it everybody there is in there mid 50's and there is almost no eye candy on campus im goin to the UofO next fall i cant wait
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
M Kobe V Bryant P​

Im trying to convince some of my friends who don't wanna go to a 4-year college to go to Lane...I'll tell them NT says it's the greatest.
Team Pacific Northwest​

^ I've also noticed that Lane is considerably colder than UO's campus.

It's about a 10 minute drive over the hill...and while you're paying far less...you're understandably getting faaaaaaar less. I did take a course w/ Mike Samano for Ethnic Studies and if I ever recommended a teacher it would be him. Dude is awesome.

Took my last finals @ UO this week...so I'm done. I'll be in Eugene til June/July though I think just @ the rec & Max's pretty much... :lol:
laugh.gif
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

Back
Top Bottom