UO heads roll call

I'm a CA resident trying to go to UO as a resident of Oregon, what's the best way, quickest and easiest way to gain residency? Out of state tuition is around 3X higher and i'm not down to pay that. Any helpful advice is always welcome. :D
happy.gif
That Bryce Taylor is so hot right now...

HYPEBEASTS BUY BAPES

THE QUACK ATTACK IS BACK

teamWhiteEboy is your guy to talk to about that...but I think you have to live/work/pay taxes here for 1 year (while not going to school) to be considered a resident.
Team Pacific Northwest​

Well, I know you have to live for 2 years in California to become a resident... so I would think 2 years for Oregon as well?

Team Pacific Northwest

I am like any other man. All I do is supply a demand.​

goin to lane right now but transferin for fall term next fall, I noticed at the rec center a lot of people roc fake jordans has any body ever said anything to sum 1 b4

^^Im at lane too you takin Basketball class by any chance?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
M Kobe V Bryant P​

Quote:
I'm a CA resident trying to go to UO as a resident of Oregon, what's the best way, quickest and easiest way to gain residency?
:lol:
laugh.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​
Expect Dominance. Every Angle. Every Ability.

was craccin, barnhart reppin

Team Pacific Northwest

I am like any other man. All I do is supply a demand.​

not in the dorms.. im stayin at patterson house. but if someone wants to buy me a chicken cobb from llc im there.

Me Justin and Paul have a summit every Tuesday and Thursday in BA 101. And reppin the Bean dorms... Small but Nick aint lyin...big enough to get intotrouble..lol, damn RA's..

won't be much of a "war" now that we're down to our freshman quarterbacks. up to our secondary and front 7 to SHUT IT DOWN for the Beavs.GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i went to a private school my first two years but now im back at Lane for the rest of this year and then im gonna transfer to UO in the summer. So I guesscount me in as a student.

Back
Top Bottom