Up and coming graffiti artist (Come take a look. Free stickers! Updated )

throwups need mad work..... classic toy move to mix letters with spacing in them like the G and R and then close up the A
did he have to flop over what looked like a pretty sick piece?

My thought is that going straight commercial before even hitting the streets is a smack in the face to all real writers out there.

Why don't you call your homey a soon to be graphical designer instead, if he is trying to promote his name on t's and stickers his city should already know about him....

not to hate but the whole approach is hack

As a retired writer, I'll say this: your friend is a toy. Tell him to drop the whole graff writer gimmick. Legit writers (Futura, Haze, ALL OF THE 7TH LETTER CREW, etc) got sought out to collaborate on clothes because of their work and what they represented. Your friend basically represents a fad of making a t shirt line. Props for the original graphic, but boo to trying to be an "up and coming graff writer" for a clothing label.

+10 points if you can name where that intro to Respiration came from (without googling it)

Originally Posted by allreds
ROLLERS AND STOCK TIPS on a wall with LINES and this is what he comes up with?! tell him to stop "graffiti-ing" and stick to drawing 

No offense...but your boy sucks. 
What he did on the canvas was pretty cool but the actual graffiti he did on walls is no good

Originally Posted by TiDE619

Originally Posted by allreds
ROLLERS AND STOCK TIPS on a wall with LINES and this is what he comes up with?! tell him to stop "graffiti-ing" and stick to drawing 

Those lines! Terrible!I think that wall looked better before

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

6844772777_a2bba0a885.jpg

Your boy needs to practice and that ^ is not okay

just got some stickers preciate it. ima post it at places i go and maybe post pics later.

I really can't believe how phony n bad this is. It's almost like parody.

Wait, is this some kind of elaborate joke?

I didn't know there were so many rules/standards/guides that applied to graffiti. I know nothing about it, but I thought to myself "that logo looks pretty whack" when I clicked on the thread.

I don't get why graff writer still choose to have a facebook/twitter etc, I thought being anonymous was the point to it :/

then roll through hollywood & openly say, "I did that ****" then everyone around you is laughing like you can't do that stop lying

Back
Top Bottom