upcoming movies, Thor, M.I.B 3, Hancock 2, Smurfs,Green Lantern

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

The Men in Black stuff is brand new, though, and if they do hold it for summer 2011, they'll be going up against some mega competition from Avengers, Harry Potter and Spider-Man.
very interesting...a spider man 4? i don't see them starting the franchise over because it's still a relatively new franchise, despite the horrid third film. new cast perhaps? Spider Man 2 is only behind the Dark Knight as the greatest super hero movie ever.

Spider Man 2 sucked fam, the only good movie in that series was the 1st. The whole series is just corny.
laugh.gif

The new Batman series is the perfect way a comic book hero should be depicted.

All I can think about is Ari Gold throwing these in the trash can.

I watch too much entourage for my own good

All I can think about is Ari Gold throwing these in the trash can.

I watch too much entourage for my own good

I pray that they don't mess up Tekken

There is also going to be a Sin City 2, Cloverfield 2, and a 4th Bourne movie.

1st thing is.... im excited about Tekken.
it has the ability to be a insanly great movie.... and i love that they said "Fighter more so than Actor" which tells me they are going with alot ofMartial Arts and probably less talking in the movie..... Oh this could be so good! Id love to see who they get to play Law. damn the entimly death of BruceLee....

I hated the first Hancock..... and im not thrilled about a sequal... but ill end up watching it cuz its Will.
Im kinda into MIB, so i wouldnt mind going to see that... i know it'll have some laughs in it.

Green Lantern.... im on the fence with this... im not sure that a Green Lantern movie would do well.... i mean maybe cuz ima Marvel guy... but some charactersseem to not be able to have a main lead.... i think this is one of them.

Thor on the other hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dude from GI Joe, could actually pull off the Thor thing.... this movie has to be done flawless because you could really tank with a live action Thormovie..... could be too cheesy, or it could be insane.... i can imagine the visuals of Thor bringing lighting with the Mohjir
pimp.gif

Ghostbusters 3 should be interesting.... im sure the OG cast gonna be Training the whole High School Music cast, its obvious Zack Evron is gonna be thelead.... hell if i were directing id cast him.... thats good money.

laugh.gif
@ Vin Diesel going back doing all the roles he SHOULD have done backwhen he was hot.... dude thought he was a big shot.... Humble Pie taste good dont it Vin!

Smurfs..........
alien.gif

Like someone that looks like triple H but has better acting skills should play thor, dudes not big enough it may come off as kinda corny.

Chris Pine is in the lead for the Green Lantern. The kid is gonna blow up huge this summer once Star Trek comes out. He's already slotted to be in thePablo Escobar movie with Christian Bale.

Back
Top Bottom