UPDATE 2/7/09 NEW PICS - Got the Max Orange 1s Today. Detailed Pics Inside.

hollakid619

Banned
UPDATE - 2/7/09: I got a few PMs in the last 2days asking if the color is more red or orange. To me it looks more red. I took a few pics of the shoes next tosome other red jays I have. You guys can decide for yourself. I still think they're pretty hot.

Walked into my local sneaker spot today ("Basic", in Co-Op City, Bronx) and I was caught off guard when I saw them just looking at me
nerd.gif
. I copped size 10.5 for $100 flat. I was pretty surprised to see there was nocloth, all nylon. For those who dont know what nylon is, its the material of the shiny suits Diddy used to wear back in the day. I snapped some pics foreveryone to see since there was so much debate over what the color of the shoe actually is. Please forgive if im not the first to do this, just tryin to lookout. The last 3 pics w/ flash.

i dunno some pics they look too orange others they look alright... i'm just waiting for the 60+ pack

Congrats on the pickup man, but NT can take as much pictures from various angles as much as yall want and I will never like these.

Thanks for the pics. Even though I do want them, I'll have to pass for now due to lack of funds. The Foams and OG White/Red XII's hurt my pockets thisweek.

Besides being a dope creation, it's the closest thing to a classic black/red 1 that won't get creased to all hell over time. I hate grain leather toeboxes. That's what really makes these ill to me. .....I'll take suede, nubuck, mesh, nylon, anything but cheap quasi-leather over my toes.

When pics first surfaced I was feelin em...

When they showed up on CitySole I almost copped...

Now that I see actual pics I'm disappointed
smh.gif

Nylon..... what the hell were they thinking. Everything else about the shoe is nice....should have used canvas.

Most likley passing on these, they just dont do it for me. The only 1 I will buy this year is the black/blues.

They look better than the patent ones and the cut is so high they put in the ankle supports...

Cats will jump on these. You're gonna see majority of people saying "I'll wait for the 60+" and then when someone posts real pics of those,they will say they are waiting on the next release and so on and so forth.

not really big on the color. and 1s have never been a big favorite of mine. never planned on getting these.

but that nylon material, sounds interesting. I still dont think Ill get them. but Im closer now than ever before.

these will be copped. the pewters will be copped depending on how they look in person and if i can grab a discount.

Lookin good, nice pickup. Will wait to cop these since I got a few on the wishlist.

Back
Top Bottom