UPDATE 2/7/09 NEW PICS - Got the Max Orange 1s Today. Detailed Pics Inside.

I've tried to force myself to like these but I just can't do it...I'll wait until the pack comes out later this year.

Im not saying these are the hottest shoes , but it seems weird that the hype is so low on niketalk for some retro ones in a flashy colorway. plus the factthat they are limited.

Up here people have been talking about these shoes for three weeks now and are hyped like crazy. Only one store out of about 6 that normally get LS or limitedretros are getting these. But then again, people will probably go nuts for the blazer ones and six rings too.

I think a year or two down the road these will be highly regarded

I always loved these
pimp.gif

I received mine today, they are definetely more like infrared than orange.
I was somehow disapointed, since the shoe is entirely in nylon, with no piece of leather anywhere, they are really rigid (i just try them tough so maybe withwear they'll become more flexible), and, still because of the nylon i guess, with just a few steps my foot started to warm faster than with the other1's ...

Also check the shoes closely, one of mine have a defect on the "air jordan" printed on the side, it seems to be very, very lightly printed (it is notengraved, just printed just like the jumpman on the insole) and i don't feel that it will last a long time, but i don't know if it was already there orif the paint peeled when i put the shoe on ...

PS: You should cop, if they really are limited they'll sold out fast ...
PPS: I wore them during the afternoon, my feet fell alright and they lost their rigidity, great looking shoes really ...

Decided to post some outfit pics, 1st pic is with Jordan Apparel Crew Neck, 2nd pic is with American Apparel tee color "orange" (both are perfectmatches in person, although the shoes photo a little darker)

Back
Top Bottom