UPDATE 2/7/09 NEW PICS - Got the Max Orange 1s Today. Detailed Pics Inside.

Not feeling Max Orange at all.

thx for sharing
grin.gif

hmmmm...let's see what happens next week when they officially release...anyone confirm if this is a limited release or not?

Originally Posted by s dubl

When pics first surfaced I was feelin em...

When they showed up on CitySole I almost copped...

Now that I see actual pics I'm disappointed
smh.gif

Nylon..... what the hell were they thinking. Everything else about the shoe is nice....should have used canvas.

EZ pass, just not really feeling the nylon material..eh... would cop as beaters for $50 lol...

yes these will definetly cathc peoples attention. im feeling them but im going to be patient with them.

these pics really show the nylon. all the other pics i seen made them look like canvas, but now i can definitely see the nylon. now theyre definite pass, justa 100 + dollars i dont need to spend.

Thanks for the pics. Would you say the max orange shade looks like the orange Nike shoe boxes?

so what color would you say the shoes are closer to? orange or red? and what do they feel like since you said there's no cloth and just straight nylon.

they look good, but I wouldn't rock em...only for the collection if the price was right.

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

Cats will jump on these. You're gonna see majority of people saying "I'll wait for the 60+" and then when someone posts real pics of those, they will say they are waiting on the next release and so on and so forth.

yea ppl always make some excuse bout not gettin then still cop anyways or that famous line comes "they grew on me"

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

so what color would you say the shoes are closer to? orange or red? and what do they feel like since you said there's no cloth and just straight nylon.

In all honesty IT LOOKS RED. If I was to not know the name of the color is "Orange Max", I would just call it red.

Back
Top Bottom