UPDATE 2/7/09 NEW PICS - Got the Max Orange 1s Today. Detailed Pics Inside.

I need these in my life got to cop asap
pimp.gif

thanks for sharing the pics. they look pretty nice to me. I might pick these up but wouldn't be surprised if they don't pop up in PDX

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

UPDATE - 2/7/09: I got a few PMs in the last 2days asking if the color is more red or orange. To me it looks more red. I took a few pics of the shoes next to some other red jays I have. You guys can decide for yourself. I still think they're pretty hot.

Walked into my local sneaker spot today ("Basic", in Co-Op City, Bronx) and I was caught off guard when I saw them just looking at me
nerd.gif
. I copped size 10.5 for $100 flat. I was pretty surprised to see there was no cloth, all nylon. For those who dont know what nylon is, its the material of the shiny suits Diddy used to wear back in the day. I snapped some pics for everyone to see since there was so much debate over what the color of the shoe actually is. Please forgive if im not the first to do this, just tryin to look out. The last 3 pics w/ flash.
oh wow thanx for the look out but the toebox is bad quality

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

damn they look like '08 am infared
Correction because in my opinion it is a little brighter. By the way this is one of those colors similar to the citrus on the sevens that I amsure people will try to match and fail greatly. That polo last page matches nicely but I doubt that will be a commonly found match.

NOT SMART TO TRY AND MATCH THE MAX ORANGE. THAT POLO FIT UP THERE IS TOUGH BUT ME PERSONALLY, IM GOING BLACK TOP AND LIGHT BLUE JEAN SHORTS.

really, they could pass for red it seems... if you had a light enough or faded red i believe it could pass... i gotta see when they come in though first...they do look a lighter than the infrared colorway but its hella close imo....Either way i like them so far from the pictures.... I think more people will endup buying than everyone thinks...

They closer to the infrared 6 than the AM 90(2008).You be the judge. You have to see them in person.

FLASH

NO FLASH

non of my spots have these. i even called finish line to see if they were selling online, and they said they were not on the list for this weekend. any info onrelease dates? im confused right now.

i just got mine in the mail yesterday and the color realldepends on lighting. if ur outside or in a house with a lot of window they look more infrared. if itsdarker.or.ur around yellow light (house lamps and what not) then they look orange

Back
Top Bottom