Update(3.11) Wake Forest PE CP3 pics

^ nah i was expecting them to release on eastbay and finishline places like that but i guess i have no choice now.

I like this colorway i guess only on eastbay.com

17763103_l.jpg

but when you click on them on the eastbay site and you can see the top down view you see where the leather connects in the front of the shoe. I waswondering to anyone who owns these what it looks like in person. does the crease/fold look funny since its right above your toes or what?

55228735gh7.jpg

Do they look that bad in person or what? I was lookin at these as casual everyday type of shoes.

Jeffrow, check your local FTL. I see that color in FTL's around my way. It seems like they're playin' it safe by having that predominatelywhite/blk colorway, insteal of the white/blk/Hornets colors.

my main concern is the top of the toe part. it looks like you can shove your finger through it cus its not stitched down just creased really hard. thanks fortellin me they are at footlock i guess ill go by there and see if they got them.

The shoes look dirty. But are mad comfy. We got those and the white grey in our store. I would buy the hornets colorway...

recieved these today as I was reading post ( got hornets color ) very nice shoe, very detailed. Recieved from pickyourshoes. has standard delivery received intwo days.

The Wake make-up is pretty dope, don't think they'd look all that good without the uniform on, though.

Thanks for the update.

Those are sweet! Saw the Hornets colorway in person the other day they look good.

where are the pics of the Wake version? GO HEELS!! DOOK IS PUKE, WAKE IS FAKE, THE ONE I HAVE IS NC STATE. HA HA

i only like the Wake and Hornets colors - when i saw em in person they didnt feel too nice - the front part was hard, i thought it would be like the zk1

Originally Posted by demondeac2010

thought I'd let you all know what I thought of the performance and show some actual pictures of them. They are some of the lightest shoes I've ever had, traction is great and it seems to me like the forefoot has much more cushioning then the heel but im not to sure after only 2 hours of playing in them.

kco6ly.jpg

29z796f.jpg

2guiob9.jpg

n3oj6t.jpg

20hvz1c.jpg

2i9k134.jpg

New wake colorway
j58h1d.jpg

148ir92.jpg

2mxjzgm.jpg
the new wake colorway looks terrrrrrible
smh.gif
theshoe litttterely looks diry
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by demondeac2010

New wake colorway
j58h1d.jpg

148ir92.jpg

2mxjzgm.jpg
the new wake colorway looks terrrrrrible
smh.gif
the shoe litttterely looks diry
grin.gif

I'm guessing it's supposed to be that color to match they're jerseys. And IMO it's a nice color.
tired.gif

does anyone know where else the hornets colorway is avaliable? PYS is sold out and I haven't seen these anywhere else
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom