****update****, GOLDS, EGGPLANTS, BLK and Silver, and SILVER and BLK all confirmed...

Man all of those look pretty dope. Flightposite 1s are my favorite shoe of all time and it's pretty safe to say that I'm going to be getting all of the colors that release.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Im loving the purple of those FP.. I was never into basketball sneaker but these foams really caught my eye..
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

Never could get my hands on a pair of Eggplants so I settled for these years ago...cant wait until I get my hands on a true pair.
1999 Jordan BRED IV 10,Jordan Military IV DS 10.5

pics of the voltage samples please.

I love this shoe but no matter what the foamposites rule this shoe all day!!!
NIKE Talking Since
'94

my all-time favorite nike shoe but I never got a chance to get the gold,black or purples. so I ended up gettin the White/Carolina Blue's for 28 $ best basketball shoe ever!!!!!!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
I saw the samples last week. They are on point. I will take pics and post later in the week. If anyone wants clogposite samples from back in the day, hit me up. Also have voltage foam samples.
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Here comes another OG Nike release that 07 heads will cop thinking they're cool. |I
tired.gif
...Duck My Sick...

Thank god they are retroing the Flightposites. I love the Eggplants,but seeing the Golds would be incredible.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

Gold Flightposites WILL be mine.
Team Negrodamus
I'm Black yall, and I'm Black yall, and I'm Blackity-Black and I'm Black yall!!​

There's a good chance they'll change something, hopefully it will just be something small.

Quote:
I believe these were the first shoe ever to use foamposite material. correct me if im mistaken.

The first Foamposite shoe was the aptly name Foamposite one in Summer 97. The Flightposite dropped late summer/early fall 99.

Quote:
So whats the price tag on those. I wanna cop but if its anything like the Pro's or Penny's ill be out of luck.

Back in the day they were around the same price as the Foamposite Pro, odds are it will be much the same this time.

Quote:
only problem is that its more for narrow feet ppl...

My feet are pretty broad, and i've no problems fit wise. For comparison purposes - the Flightposite 3 is way too narrow for me due to the forefoot strap.
Air Jordan Retro: You can't go back.

I always wanted a pair of the all blk joints and definitely wanted the egg plants in high school because my school's colors were purple/white/silver.

I may have to pick these up. I'm a sucker for foamposite etc tech.

how much was retailback then. i still have my spurs and i actually got them back in 2002 at shoecity and they were 98$, well thats what the sticker says. i dont remember
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Flightposite's originally retailed for $160 back in 99 but because of necessary price inflation Nike may add another $20 make that $180. Thats what happened to the foamposite ones back in 97 they were $180, 10 years later make that $200. Damnnn economy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still go my OG's.... coppin a pair of retros tho.. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
"WE ARE THE BEST"

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Back
Top Bottom