UPDATE nike air foamposite one all black re-release w/ PIC

today i got a footlocker magazine that showed the all black foams to be re-release in january for $155 an employee told me they were being released at a lowerprice because people couldnt afford them or whatever.im assuming there will be something missing in the shoe due to the price cuts.i will show a pic asap.ijust dont understand releasing the all blacks why not royals or a retro+ cw.

sorry for the blurry pics magazine is incredibly glossy

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

today i got a footlocker magazine that showed the all black foams to be re-release in january for $155 an employee told me they were being released at a lower price because people couldnt afford them or whatever.im assuming there will be something missing in the shoe due to the price cuts.i will show a pic asap.
you should have just posted the pic when you started the thread.

thanks for the info though.

With or without the swoosh on the side
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
DOPE DEALERS

foamposite pro? maybe a knockoff foam type release

i heard the flightposite III is coming out around that time too though...

No the guy is telling the truth. I saw the same thing today at my local footaction. The guy showed me the catalog picture. The release date said 1/19

Wow, I'm def on em.lol. And gon retire my all black Foams. They still in real good shape but I expect somethin to be either missin or wrong w/ the cheaperversion. Now if only Nike can re-release the blue ones

They're just like the pair that released a while back. They're probably just going to make them more wide spread and start them at $155 so they mightactually sell this time.

Honesty I'd rather they be $180 like they always have been. It's because that number has always been in my mind and I strive and hustle for that, andit kind of takes the meaning out of it for me.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Honesty I'd rather they be $180 like they always have been. It's because that number has always been in my mind and I strive and hustle for that, and it kind of takes the meaning out of it for me.

So you're complaining about the price of the shoe being lower
eyes.gif
. These will be a definite cop this time around

Good looks. Sorry I doubted. I wonder why they're not called Air[b/] Foamposite One. You don't think that's why the price is lower, because theyremoved that huh?

Originally Posted by Integra Owner

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Honesty I'd rather they be $180 like they always have been. It's because that number has always been in my mind and I strive and hustle for that, and it kind of takes the meaning out of it for me.

So you're complaining about the price of the shoe being lower
eyes.gif
. These will be a definite cop this time around

laugh.gif

roll.gif
makes no sense

I still refuse to believe its the all black Air Foamposite One and not the Foamposite Lite. I've seen typos like this before in the past.

Foamposite Lite $155.00 MSRP

today i got a footlocker magazine that showed the all black foams to be re-release in january for $155 an employee told me they were being released at a lower price because people couldnt afford them or whatever.im assuming there will be something missing in the shoe due to the price cuts.i will show a pic asap.i just dont understand releasing the all blacks why not royals or a retro+ cw.

sorry for the blurry pics magazine is incredibly glossy
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I'd still rather have the black with the swoosh and a clearsole. Are these the "dull" black ones that came in 07 or the "shiny" black ones.

that GOTTA be a typo....i've never seen foamposite pros/one's retail for anything less then 180

an employee told me they were being released at a lower price because people couldnt afford them
he was probably talking about himself.
laugh.gif

by the way the foam in that pic looks like Fakes from China. see how the back (from the pull-tab and down), its a straight down. Real foams should have arounder shape as it goes down from the tab. see below:

foamposite_02.JPG

nike-foamposite-black-red-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom