UPDATE nike air foamposite one all black re-release w/ PIC

If this is true I will cop to replace a pair that I just sold the other day so that I could cop and extra pair of the HOH dark army foams. You can't beat$155... which will probably actually be less depending on what discounts are available at the time. If the eggplant foams are the same price I will go NUTS!

i hope its a typo i paid retail for them when they came out earlier....hope to see the lites soon in stores i wanna try them on and see how they feel. thecolors ive seen so far arent too bad

One, I hope that isn't a typo...

Two, keep on hatin' NT, these don't need any hype. Nothing to see here folks...

From my experience I've found the matte PU finish on the 07' black foams is more durrable than the softer finish of all the other colourways(neons/cactus/hoh etc).
imo.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

No the guy is telling the truth. I saw the same thing today at my local footaction. The guy showed me the catalog picture. The release date said 1/19

co-sign, i saw this also. it looks to be the exact all black foam one's that just released not too long ago. really don't understand why they would dothis. especially making thm cheaper than foam pros.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

are those Flight posites white or silver???
nerd.gif

they silver. i believe they look white/pearl due to the lighting...

also, i know it's wishful thinking, but yall should already know the eggplants will NOT be $155
laugh.gif

oh, and the black foam ones sole is not tranluscent. it is solid black. the black foam pro sole is grey.

damn this just reminded me i have only wore my black foam ones like 2 times since i got em on release day, i need to wear em more, i rock my all black foampro's to death, black pros >>> black ones

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

damn this just reminded me i have only wore my black foam ones like 2 times since i got em on release day, i need to wear em more, i rock my all black foam
pro's to death, black pros >>> black ones

whatever ur smokin on, it must be poten. i need some of that #@%$
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

damn this just reminded me i have only wore my black foam ones like 2 times since i got em on release day, i need to wear em more, i rock my all black foam
pro's to death, black pros >>> black ones

whatever ur smokin on, it must be poten. i need some of that #@%$
laugh.gif

lol i guess cuz my pros are broken in i like em more, my black ones are still stiff as hell, but i do like the look of foam ones over pros, i wish the allblacks woulda been glossy foam material like my penny's, hmm, ill be passing on this re release since mine are still prestine. but did somebody sayFP3's??

Man the soles on the purple ones would be so easy to slap on these. I might try it.

PositeFiend, you're right

Blk pro>>Blk(no gloss)Ones

even at $155 not coppin..straight horrible

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

I want to see the differences between the all black retro and re retro..

Im assuming maybe a different cut or materials and maybe even no penny logo who knows im thinking like the air jordan .5 series

haha, I just threw mines on today after giving them a good 2 weeks rest. I wear these often so I wouldn't mind getting a stab at another pair. But this isa big price drop from $200 to $155, I'm anxious to see if there really is any difference.

well, u can most certainly bet on one thing... if they really do re-release these, the quality will be blatantly worse. this, i am sure of. but for those thatmissed out on the '07s, that will just have to be somethin u deal with.

Back
Top Bottom