UPDATE nike air foamposite one all black re-release w/ PIC

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Honesty I'd rather they be $180 like they always have been. It's because that number has always been in my mind and I strive and hustle for that, and it kind of takes the meaning out of it for me.
you ' hustle' for that huh?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ you.

I am almost positive that it is a typo.

The Lites retail for $155, it has to be them.

The Lites are scheduled for Spring '09 (Jan-March)

776259b83b88e1b96f98e5d618f45ae093cbb7b.pjpg

it might just be me, but i think these do not have that solid sole. they look smoked to the point of a solid look.

To all who were wondering about the flightposites they are the pearl whites w/ the black outsole and black upper were the zipper is. I will try to get a picand the release date asap.

I hope it's the ones but with a smoke translucent sole. I missed out last year cuz I didn't believe these were worth 200

and btw, if your still looking for the cactus' and blk/red Foams, sheiks (socal) have them still. now i have 2 blk/red and 3 cactus'.
they dont have any sz 10.5-12 anymore.
just helping the ppl that missed out in socal.
2ikxrlw.jpg
+30% =
eek.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

and btw, if your still looking for the cactus' and blk/red Foams, sheiks (socal) have them still. now i have 2 blk/red and 3 cactus'.
2ikxrlw.jpg
+30% =
eek.gif

Do they do phone orders? I wouldn't mind another pair of cactus. LMK asap if possible someone. Size 13/14
nerd.gif

2ikxrlw.jpg
+30% =
eek.gif

can i find any of these in the Bay Area? I remember i wanted the Black/red's.

i'm impressed with the foam lites...although i'm curious as to why they're not called flightposite lites. are they really releasing fp3s? Why? If irecall correctly, these the worst selling posites ever? (I should know, i bought more than 50 pairs, all for less than $50 each)

What kind of typo have you guys ever seen with the wrong picture, name, and price?!? It's not a typo, nor did they mean foam lites...

NICE.. cop for sure.. Im wondering if thats gonna be the same color with the one that came out @ HOH Harlem last Thursday for their anniversary?

Originally Posted by BigTy23

What kind of typo have you guys ever seen with the wrong picture, name, and price?!? It's not a typo, nor did they mean foam lites...

PRETTY MUCH

IM HOPING THAT THEY DO INDEED COME OUT TO BE $155...THATS WAY MORE REASONABLE THAN THE $200 PRICE POINT. I'LL BE SCOOPIN' EM UP FOR SURE THIS TIMEAROUND. HOLLA...

*EDIT* COME TO THINK OF IT FELLAS, WITH THIS RECENT PRICE CHANGE,COULD THIS POSSIBLY MEAN THAT THE UPCOMING PURPLE "EGGPLANT" FOAM ONES ARE GONNA BE$155 AS WELL??? I HOPE SO....

CED B.

CED B.

it might just be me, but i think these do not have that solid sole. they look smoked to the point of a solid look.

I SOOO wanted to say you're wrong, but after looking them over depending on how the light hits it, I'd have to agree with you somewhat. lol

R.I.P. 1997
ohwell.gif
(Nike please ease my pain & sorrow and retro these damn thingsalready!)

*BONUS PIC*

Back
Top Bottom